corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Exhaust blown up

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Exhaust blown up
Predator Corsa

User status: Offline
15th Mar 04 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Comin home from the pub, last before home, putted away out of a T junction then POW! exhaust popped and now its rasps and sounds like a rally car Funny but ive gotta get a new exhaust, im guessin its guest the backbox,

Can i still drive my car like this 4 a bit till i get it sorted, ive also got my MOT this month damn

Thinking of gettin a rage exhaust, what are they like?
RichiesCorsa

15th Mar 04 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can mind when my exhuast went...was chaning into fourth and started bringing the clutch up and all i heard was 'drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr'. when i got out to check the front section was hanging off!!!
Predator Corsa

15th Mar 04 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt HELP! plz
Paul_J

15th Mar 04 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmm, - mine rasps like a bitch maybe its supposed to do...

with your case, make sure your center pipe hasn't come away from the other section as the rasp noise could come from this.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Exhaust blown up 23 database queries in 0.0089250 seconds