corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » If i havn't got an RCA Input in the back of my headunit....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author If i havn't got an RCA Input in the back of my headunit....
Jgrant1285

User status: Offline
23rd Mar 04 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I want to put a screen & PS2 in my corsa, but i want to run the sound thru my system, not just thru the speakers on the screen. But i don't think my head unit has RCA inputs, but it does have a CD changer input. So i was wondering if i could run the sound from the PS2 thru the CD changer input, if you can get a cable conversion. I might be talking shite here, but i just want to make sure, coz i don't wanna spend cash on a screen, then i can hardly hear it if ya'll kno what i mean. Nice 1 for the feedback.
corsa_lover

23rd Mar 04 at 15:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you need to buy an fm modulator that will allow you to hear it through the speakers
danregs

23rd Mar 04 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if its a kenwood unit then you can get an adaptor for bout 30quid that gives you RCA inputs into your changer control socket.

look on most online ICE shops
Jgrant1285

23rd Mar 04 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by danregs
if its a kenwood unit then you can get an adaptor for bout 30quid that gives you RCA inputs into your changer control socket.

look on most online ICE shops

^^Its an JVC Head unit, I'm using one of the RCA sets for my amp, and i have a spare one left over, can i still get the adapter and use it with my headunit?
danregs

24th Mar 04 at 02:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the kenwood adaptor wont work with the JVC unit if thats what you mean but i'll try and find out if you can get an JVC adaptor and get back to ya

New Poll