corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Bits 'o' Bobs

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bits 'o' Bobs
Dom

User status: Offline
30th Mar 04 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SoundTech Powered Mixer
This is a SoundTech 230wRMS 6 channel Powered Mixer, which is to be used with P.A speakers not included in auction. The mixer is in good condition and offers 6 channel inputs via Jack or XLR connectors. Each channel offers EQ, Gain, Reverb and phantom power 48v. On top of the 6 channel inputs, the mixer offers a set of phono tape in/outs as well as 3 Aux Sends/Returns for use with external effects. The powered mixer also has a graphical EQ that can either be selected to cover the main output or monitor output. However, I have not used this mixer as the project I worked on fell through, therefore I cannot guarantee that it works 100%, but its does switch on and I saw it in action when it belonged to the previous owner. I also do not have the original box nor manual, however the unit offer very simple controls and it wouldnt take long to guess what everything does.

Delivery: The unit itself weighs around 20kg and therefore I am not recommending that it be posted, so im allowing you to pick it up from my property. However, if it is necessary for the unit to be delivered I will get it priced up.

3 BMX, Skateboarding Hard Hats
selling three black, BRAND NEW safety hats. All 3 of them are in good condition, never been used, 2 of them have original boxes,but one is just in its plastic bag.

Corsa 17cm speaker adaptors
Brand new speaker adaptors, i bought them when i was going to fit some PG comps, but they didnt fit so i had to send them back etc So im left with some adaptors, brand new but the packaging has been open. Both of the adaptors have never been fitted to a car. NOTE: they dont go with screws or fixings.

PC Games
Selling 3 pc games, SEGA GT, London Racer and Delta Force: Black Hawk Down. All games have been played atleast once, however i havnt used them for ages and all cds are in good condition and in perfect working order

Tascam Portable Studio - 4 track
The unit has four mono inputs via jack or XLR connections, with EQ and has another four stereo inputs via jack. The unit has lots of features, such as effects as well as a number of recording/editing function when bouncing to tape. The unit is supplied in its original box, but i do not have the user manual from the previous owner, there i cannot pass that on. However, i have been told that the tascam 424MkIII is similar to the 464 and the user manual can be downloaded from Tascams American site
NOTE: Like the powered PA mixer, i brought this for a project that fell through, so i never got the chance to use it. However, i have plugged it in and played around with it (not recording anything) and it all SEEMS to work, but like i said i havnt recorded anything.

Yamaha PSR-6 Keyboard
Im selling a very old and retro keyboard that maybe useful for a child. Its very basic and offers a number of virtual intruments. However, it doesnt offer any midi in/out. The unit is supplied in it original box and comes with a music sheet stand (that clips on).

I need to get this stuff shifted ASAP, so im open to offers on everything thats for sale above
Any questions then dont hesitate to u2u/email me etc
Dom

31st Mar 04 at 07:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
Dom

31st Mar 04 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Bits 'o' Bobs 25 database queries in 0.0080309 seconds