corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » friend died

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author friend died
Noonster

User status: Offline
31st Mar 04 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry to hear the news mate
LoudandProud

31st Mar 04 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Found out at 7am tuesday morning that my grandad passed away from cancer, at 6:15am tuesday morning.

will miss him alot
T1NK

31st Mar 04 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i really miss him
Shane

31st Mar 04 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as said before, you never know when it is ur time, so live life to the max, one of the hardest things in life is saying goodbye to people you love, 2 yrs ago my aunt died from speed, she had a brain hemerage, i watched as they turned the life suport of and watched her slowly die, its not a nice feeling and i will never forget it, ill never forget what the room looked like or how the hospital smelt, the last time i saw my aunt was on my 18th birthday- which was the day she took the speed a week l8er he was in intensive care and a week after that she was gone, so in many way i feel responsible, and my birthday hasnt felt the same after (i dont really selibrate it now), i also had a ruff time after that as my mum tried to commit suiside 3 times after that, i phisically put my fingers in her mouth to make her sick, i also watched her munch on the pills, and had to hold her down to stop it, i even though of suiside after that i nearly slit my wrists, but thankfully i didnt, and family life got better, these things made me realise how presious life is, it also opened my eyes to alot of things, my heart goes out to all the ppl that have lost friends and family, i know how much it can hurt, life will get better
Corsa_Lova

31st Mar 04 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my mate died two years ago on 27/3/02. he was 16 and was just befre our GCSE's and he was like the funniest guy ever. I found out on my birthday (28th) and i still think about him every day. I have to cross the bridge he died on every day too which is horrible.
i miss him so much and it took a long time to recover after it, but in ways it gets easier. U have to move on with your life. The hurt never goes away but i felt kinda desperate when it first happened. I went through depression and panic attacks, but eventually they stopped.

im so sorry to hear about your friend and all the other people that have lost friends and family.
Ben
Banned

31st Mar 04 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tis bad

i h8 funerals and hope i dont have to go to another for a long time.

although its ironic but i pulled at last funeral i went to , well at the afterparty

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » friend died 23 database queries in 0.0631590 seconds