corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » wot do i do

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author wot do i do
ventedvaux

User status: Offline
2nd Apr 04 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at the min ive got bucket seats in car with striped interier. But im thinking of putting sri interier back in emmmmmm and shauld i get kit fixed or just stay with standard bumpers.

If i take seats out wauld any 1 wont to buy them with frames they r corbeau fonzas
Karnage Corsa

3rd Apr 04 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get pics up are they recliners cos I am interested in some I have some GSI seats for sale but Paddy has first digs on them
Pickup

3rd Apr 04 at 08:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they are corbeau forza sport seats i presume, none reclining (fixed back) bucket seats. what colour are they? i may be interested. please let me know asap.
ventedvaux

3rd Apr 04 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they r black with grey centers mate
andypsgwide

3rd Apr 04 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine in blue and black

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » wot do i do 24 database queries in 0.0079069 seconds