corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » electric windows on corsa gsi

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author electric windows on corsa gsi
ado

User status: Offline
5th Apr 04 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi there
Ive got a L reg corsa gsi which doesnt have electric window,im wanting to fit the vauxhall standard one from another vaxhall.
I was just wondering if the wiring would be in the doors for the window even tho i dont have them.
I want to just plug them in,if not i will have to have a kit fitted.

Cheers
broster
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th Apr 04 at 09:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have a look behind the plug mate, if there are loadsa wires then u have the loom if not then you dont, there is a thread about this, serch for it

New Poll