corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » breaking cav gsi complete

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author breaking cav gsi complete
astravanman

User status: Offline
6th Apr 04 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

WRITE PEEPS I AM BREAKING A GSI CAV 2,0 16 SFI CAR IS COMPLETE

I am open to offers on all bits and I have pics to just send me your email so I can send u pics this is all I can think but if someone needs bits that I haven’t wrote just get in touch with me.

THIS IS THE LINK TO SOME PICS
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/sortedcor...epage/auto.html

DONT KNOW IF I AM GOING TO SELL THE ENGINE
Sfi 2,0 16v red top with pas, abs done 70 I think and ive been told it has been rebuilt but I have no docs for this and has a stage 2 super chip,

Gsi body kit with front and rear bumper in gd condition and side skirts and door mouldings

Lowered 60mm on springs don’t know bout the shocks as cant see them that well lol I have pics off how the car will sit but will get some pics off the shocks soon,

It has 15 inch calibra 5 spoke fan wheels but no centre caps they r only cheap from vaux 2 have good tyres and 2 have fucked tyres with 195 50 15 inch tyres on the not kurbed or nothing got pics 2,
Stainless steel rear box with twin out lets looks the nuts it is completely stainless,

5 14 inch steels with ok tyres do for burn out or just for spares,

Boot spoiler quite big got pics looks the nuts on the boot can be sold with boot,

I have all the door glasses and front and back,

Complete elecy windows with switches and door loom for windows only,

Central locking complete,

Complete interior with door cards front bottom bolster has been pushed out a bit but no rip only 1 little tear in the drivers door card has wood on the door cards to looks nice and 4 head rests,

4 door handles back to could be used as delocked ones no key tho for the front but I could get one cut for u for extra,

Floor carpets ok no rips

Elecy wing mirrors in gd condition with fittings,

Interior handles that r in the roof 4 off them in cream,

Elecy sunroof complete with glass open to offers

4 door in gd condition in grey colour,

Smoked side repeaters

Back lights

Complete dash in black

140 mph clocks

Gsi steering wheel

Petrol cap lol

Rear axle

Wiper motor
johns purple beast

6th Apr 04 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could be interested in the rear handles how much ???????
astravanman

6th Apr 04 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

make me an offer mate
johns purple beast

6th Apr 04 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tenner ????
astravanman

6th Apr 04 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u got u2u

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » breaking cav gsi complete 25 database queries in 0.0111840 seconds