corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » nice goodies available :D

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author nice goodies available :D
divd23

User status: Offline
13th Apr 04 at 02:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alpine headunit tuner/cd player - CDA 7939 R dont have a pic available but can be found with a quick search, was launched in 1995, so quite old, already had a few offers on this. been offered £70 for it and is in superb condition

green neons - front and back bars for car, mite go on new car havent decided, but are still available if offer is right, for front and back of the car (NOT the sides) however can be put in car aswell if wired to an earth wire - probably looking around the £25 mark for both

ripspeed pedals - cost £10 was gona put them in my old corsa but changed my mind and didnt want too, still in packaging, looking for £8??

sony 7" tv, on website its worth £600. this is a beauty, absolutely spotless, will throw in all the wires and invertors etc so u can add a ps2 to it if u want aswell, this is an absolute steal and just taken it out my car, is 100% genuine and in superb condition, unfort. no working pics of it as ive already taken it out the car, but i had it on at corsasport meet in falkirk, and was working there if any1 seen it on. also deanmcreynolds will be able to back me up that it works. the only wire u will have to buy to put a ps2 with it is the battery linking it straight to the battery so that it runs straight off the battery instead of an amp etc.*i chose to do this u could put it on an amp if u wish* --also comes with stand to fit tv onto, i had it on top of my dashboard between driver and passenger just above central console heaters.

not exactly sure what to ask for in terms of the tv, i dont actualy have the box for it but still have the instructions book etc. does not come with warranty however, if desp. i can get a pic. of it. so all i can say is offers on the tv and if the price is right ill accept it.

any offers on anything

cheers
david

*ps will be on holiday following wednesday the 14th april, so will unfort. not be able to check any details or replys for 1 week, if you can leave a u2u though i will get back to u as soon as i get back.

thanx
divd23

User status: Offline
13th Apr 04 at 09:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » nice goodies available :D 25 database queries in 0.0093179 seconds