corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » cutting/filling gonna attempt although how hard do think it will be....????

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author cutting/filling gonna attempt although how hard do think it will be....????
corsa120

User status: Offline
17th Apr 04 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just went to fast forward today to buy the gtc koncept skirts for a corsa c but i am gonna adapt them to fit a corsa b, as then will be a bit unique

when offering them upto the car they dont look to hard to fit aprt from one problem the corsa c has a longer side so approx 2 1/2 to 3 inches needs taking of the skirts

in other words they need cutting in half shortening and then they will fit a treat, do you think best left to a bodyshop or do u think i could do it, as i am familiar with bodywork not like im a novice

whats ya views
neiliosxi

17th Apr 04 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I extended a set of corsa b skirts for my corsa c, bout 3 inches liek u said but i had to get the gap to look like it was always there, hardest part is getting them straight, usae mesh and lots of fibreglass on the back mate!
corsa120

17th Apr 04 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hiya m8 cheez for the reply
neiliosxi

17th Apr 04 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it will be much easier to shorten them coz there will be 1 small line to fill in, as long as u get them straight they will look fine.
corsa120

17th Apr 04 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
corsa120

19th Apr 04 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any1 else

New Poll