corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Fundraiser

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fundraiser
Scotty2003

User status: Offline
18th Apr 04 at 15:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How about a wee fundraiser to help my team out for next season...... a tenner from everyone will go to the "bribe the referee" fund to aid Rangers Fc in their quest for the title. Seems another team already has this kind of scheme running so fairs fair
Oh and hi to Mr McCurry
(any funds left will go towards sending the players to Stans school of acting and Lennons beauty therapy parlor)

Seen as its a car forum id better make a referance in some way.......ive heard Varga has a soft top, not sure if its a car or just his bad 80's hair-dont.
Scotty2003

18th Apr 04 at 15:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

p.s its only a bit of fun so dont let the paranoia kick in
Skipz

19th Apr 04 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wish i'd seen this before the game yesterday!
i think what rangers really need is a help the petty cash fundraiser and get some decent players in! its ok bringin boumson and andrews in but we need more than just defenders like strikers that didnt watch the amoruso video on how to get a ball out of ibrow stadium via row X!

by the way stans school of acting has expanded hes just recruited some new folk like agathe,lennon and sutton

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Fundraiser 24 database queries in 0.0093029 seconds