corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » my f**kin passport

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my f**kin passport
Shane

User status: Offline
   18th Apr 04 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well my passport runs out the day b4 i go on holiday so i sent off for a new 1, i was suppost to get it back on the 7th of this month and i didnt get it, so on friday i phoned them up and they told me they sent it 2 the wrong house the house is in my road so i went up there and they haddent recieved anything for me , so i phoned them up and they said they would look in2 it

i wonder where it went, and i wonder if the name has been changed to osama or somthing, pikey bastards

[Edited on 19-04-2004 by Trotty]
Ben
Banned

18th Apr 04 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dan B

18th Apr 04 at 23:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've not had a valid passport since about 1992...
si_reading

18th Apr 04 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had passport trouble last summer. I book the holiday then got home and found passport had run out. So did this fast re-new thingy you can do cost £35 I think but I got my new passport back within 2 weeks Not that this helps you like now though
Shane

19th Apr 04 at 01:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well if u go to the post office and give em a fiver they do it in 2 week but they have just fucked me around and i aint got it, i sent it of on the 24th march

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » my f**kin passport 23 database queries in 0.0075829 seconds