corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » slimey waiters/bar staff/locals on holiday

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author slimey waiters/bar staff/locals on holiday
SetH

User status: Offline
19th Apr 04 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone been on holiday with their gfriend only to have one certain slimey waiter or bar person trying it on all holiday? you know the guys who tell your gfriend how beautiful she is in that slimey greek accent. one of me mates went to faliraki and the zorbas shistos pessa thingy locals used to sing songs to his bird about how beautiful she was. P1sses me right off, you never know how far some of them would take it.
Jason Iles

19th Apr 04 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your a big lad just threaten to snap them like a twig if they don't understand, snap him like a twig
MatthewR

19th Apr 04 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bet they get lots pf shags though this way!
I hate the slimey cunts!
SetH

19th Apr 04 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the greek holiday post just got me thinking thats all, i remember hearing about a couple in greece and 4 locals beat him up and then raped his gfriend in front of him, fair enough someone complimenting your ladyee etc but when they do this persistent slimey thing is worrying.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » slimey waiters/bar staff/locals on holiday 23 database queries in 0.0113659 seconds