corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » UK or USA

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author UK or USA
Daimo B

User status: Offline
20th Apr 04 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No they aren't angles true. And i can give up proper chocolate as well.

Everythign is just cheaper.

Lets face it, would ou rather wake up to the usual cloud and rain and occasional sunshine and go outside to be greated with the moodyness of everyone

Or wake up to bright sunshine, in your nice sized house with garage down "that" american (or housing estate) wit people being nice and polite.

UK - I'll have a big mac please
thankyou sir, £3.99 (circumfrence of a can)

USA - i'll have a big mac please
thank you sir, that'll be $3 (Size of a 12" pizza)
Spence

20th Apr 04 at 09:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

USA of course
Ojc

20th Apr 04 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Americans can kiss my hairy arse.

No way would I want to live there with those big heads.

I never want to visit the country either, they can SMB.

If I wanted to get out of the UK I would move to Germany, beautiful country.
Andy_S

20th Apr 04 at 10:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

UK or US? Oz is where its at mate!
Tom

20th Apr 04 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ollie you are weird, get a grip with all the nazi shit

Daimo must agree would be alot nicer in many ways, i'd still be annoyed with there 'in your face' ways and massive sense of national pride blahdy blah.

Do they get paid alot less over there as the cost of living and houses are so much cheaper?
Daimo B

20th Apr 04 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom
Daimo must agree would be alot nicer in many ways, i'd still be annoyed with there 'in your face' ways and massive sense of national pride blahdy blah.

Do they get paid alot less over there as the cost of living and houses are so much cheaper?

Oh yeah i agree. I dont actually like a lot of americans. But then they are proud of their country. Its a fantastic country, and look at it. Compare the capitals to London. London is old, boring, deprived, i hate london. Canary Whaf is the closet to anywhere in the states.

Wages are similar to ours, maybe a little less in soe cases, but then the cost of living is also cheaper so it works out.

end of the day, to stay in their country and enjoy that way of life you take the american people and the way they are which i think i could do.

Wanna move to California (mmm not to far from San Diago, home of street racing).

Would HAVE to import D4 and D5 over there though
AndyW

20th Apr 04 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well we was lookin at buyin a house n we can get a nice 3 bedroom houdse detached with twin garage...for 115k thats pounds...
in a nice area too...with community tennis courts n basketball court n swimming pool...

i think as for jobs its prob same over there as here in respect to what u earn n the price of living...tho some states r more expensive than others.

bree

20th Apr 04 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i love the usa but i would like to come to the uk someday cos i think i would love it!!! and if u move to the usa what part u movin to?
AndyW

20th Apr 04 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

north carolina

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » UK or USA 23 database queries in 0.0092671 seconds