corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » flame kit and co2 purge valves

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author flame kit and co2 purge valves
GT4Brody

User status: Offline
28th Apr 04 at 12:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colin J
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Yes but look at the class of people looking, they all look gormless & lost.

They are the sort of people that think neon washer jets are "cool"

A large quantity of them in that pic are wondering if they could implement it into a tandoor for their curry house

hehehe pmsl @ burberry caps too
Predator Corsa

28th Apr 04 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gary Reece

28th Apr 04 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlamingCorsa
i understand wot u are saying bout flame kits and them being sad etc but if the fella wants 2 attract attention its a good way 2 do it i think! it worked for me last year at the shows :-

this is a pic from max live where there were 100+people round the back of the car at some points! dont c anyone laughing either!!!! i admit it was prob cos no one else there had a flame kit so it was summit different at the time!

it also got me pics in mags2cos of the flames! 11 mags in total in 6months or so! dont worry i am expecting 2 get some abuse back after this post - lol

[Edited on 28-04-2004 by FlamingCorsa]

Is that David Blaine? The big guy on the far right?
Colin

28th Apr 04 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary Reece
quote:
i understand wot u are saying bout flame kits and them being sad etc but if the fella wants 2 attract attention its a good way 2 do it i think! it worked for me last year at the shows :-

this is a pic from max live where there were 100+people round the back of the car at some points! dont c anyone laughing either!!!! i admit it was prob cos no one else there had a flame kit so it was summit different at the time!

it also got me pics in mags2cos of the flames! 11 mags in total in 6months or so! dont worry i am expecting 2 get some abuse back after this post - lol

Is that David Blaine? The big guy on the far right?

Hes planning on shooting flames from his arse for 4 days as his next trick and is checking out for ideas
Paul

28th Apr 04 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by modded_corsa
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by _Allan_
Oi flaming, what mags did u get in, Max Power India?

Nah must be a bradford cruise special I spy a Burberry hat also

i spy 2 burberry hats

I also spot some one withthere hands down there pants
vibrio
Banned

28th Apr 04 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

yes just think of the mentality of the people that are thinking that is cool. flames coming out of a metal pipe. fucking amazing
vibrio
Banned

28th Apr 04 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ojc
Yes but look at the class of people looking, they all look gormless & lost.

They are the sort of people that think neon washer jets are "cool"

A large quantity of them in that pic are wondering if they could implement it into a tandoor for their curry house

although this remark has a very high humour rating, the tandoor is a clay oven fueled by charcoal. (although I have to accept morden day place will probably be gas or electrically heated

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » flame kit and co2 purge valves 23 database queries in 0.0133450 seconds