corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » had the best day today!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author had the best day today!!!
chanel

User status: Offline
   3rd May 04 at 07:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

went to Coronado ( island off the coast of san diego) and to sea port village (tourist attraction in down town san diego) had mexican food and a pina colada slurpee- yum!!!! went on my friends dads yacht all around san diego harbour and got a nice tan - i look mexican/hawaiian again!!! rode a jet ski and went scuba diving for the first time!!! also met Brad from Real World San Diego (show on mtv) - he looks a lot better on TV but was really nice and had the raddest pitbull with him!! all this in one day - im so tired but had such an awesome time.
LukeGSi

3rd May 04 at 07:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im jealous
chanel

3rd May 04 at 07:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you should be - today totally rocked!! CS members should start savin up - and we should all take a trip to san diego and take over the city!
Jambo

3rd May 04 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Glad to see you had fun.

I slept till 3, went for a drive, nearly killed myself and now im going top have a bath
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

3rd May 04 at 17:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
Glad to see you had fun.

I slept till 3, went for a drive, nearly killed myself and now im going top have a bath

Nath

3rd May 04 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jambos_chic
went to Coronado ( island off the coast of san diego) and to sea port village (tourist attraction in down town san diego) had mexican food and a pina colada slurpee- yum!!!! went on my friends dads yacht all around san diego harbour and got a nice tan - i look mexican/hawaiian again!!! rode a jet ski and went scuba diving for the first time!!! also met Brad from Real World San Diego (show on mtv) - he looks a lot better on TV but was really nice and had the raddest pitbull with him!! all this in one day - im so tired but had such an awesome time.

I think you should come home before you pick up any more Yank lingo!
chanel

4th May 04 at 05:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey!!! i am a 'yank' - ha! bet u thougt i was just visiting usa?? im from here!!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » had the best day today!!! 23 database queries in 0.0105062 seconds