corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 2x 10 infinity Subs or Pyle 600W amp

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2x 10 infinity Subs or Pyle 600W amp
Calum1577

User status: Offline
3rd May 04 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Both subs are 600w max (250rms) in a carpeted double box (sealed). Amp is 2x300w or 1 x 600W. Very nice looking amp with built in crossovers and adjustable freq responce.

For the subs i am looking for £125
For the amp i am looking for £60

Must note that I will sell both together otherwise i am only going to sell one and keep the other. As the amp cannot rub both subs therefor if the subs go i am getting 1 12" or if the amp goes i am getting a bigger amp to rub both 10's.
parky

3rd May 04 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats the sound quaility and are they bassy
Calum1577

3rd May 04 at 12:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sound quality is mint. If u have an amp to run both subs then it will be basey as hell. I only run the one sub with the amp and if turned right up its too loud to listen to for any length of time. Gives a real kick as well.
Calum1577

3rd May 04 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not selling the subs any more just the amp now.
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

4th May 04 at 15:13   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can ya get a pic of the amp plz mate

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 2x 10 infinity Subs or Pyle 600W amp 26 database queries in 0.0101659 seconds