corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just watched Gumball 3000 - the movie.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just watched Gumball 3000 - the movie.
Paul_J

User status: Offline
7th May 04 at 00:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

(do not confuse with Mischeif 3000 - gumball film which is crap)

Just watched Gumball 3000 the movie (cough - didn't buy it - but it was dvd quality)

Anyway, it was pretty good. Quite professionally done, edited nicely and kept itself very interesting and entertaining to watch

Anyone else seen this? I've seen that mischief one and its the total opposite, the mischeif one was very amatuerish and boring, had huge chunks of just people getting told the rules and the editing was plain crap.

This however, was set more as a movie/documentary - with naration from burt renolds (sp) the guy from cannon ball movies, and with a camera crew in a load of cars including police officers it gave a good view of the whole event.

Just makes me wanna do a gumball or something though thing is, it'd be cool to organise a mini gumball, but not in the UK - as I'd prefer a system where I get fined for speeding, rather than points (and license gone). Some of them were getting fine's of stupid amounts! $3200 for doing like 136 mph lol.

Paul J
Jason

7th May 04 at 00:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u me a link if u have one
Paul_J

7th May 04 at 00:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the guy in this car was a nutter

Paul_J

7th May 04 at 00:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jason

There isn't a link.
Jason

7th May 04 at 00:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Paul_J
quote:
Originally posted by Jason

There isn't a link.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just watched Gumball 3000 - the movie. 23 database queries in 0.0088751 seconds