corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The isle of man...........

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The isle of man...........
Tom

User status: Offline
11th May 04 at 13:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not gonna get to go away properely til at least start of july (and again for closing parties in Ibiza in sep)..

Anyways it's my 21st in early june so thinking of going over week later (TT may run over so no chance of a hotel )

My mates mam's just moved out there n he's been a few times lately and says it's full of hoes

He's not usually the type to pull often and he and is bro have both pulled a few times each time they been there so shud be quite easy

Anyone ever been over for a piss-up weekend?

Lookin into hotels now for 2 nights think it'd be good myself
Shelly
Premium Member

11th May 04 at 13:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just get your family to move over there, free accommodation all year round.
Tom

11th May 04 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Shelly
Just get your family to move over there, free accommodation all year round.

Pardon?
Shelly
Premium Member

11th May 04 at 13:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A section of my family all live out there, cousins have their own houses so I can go stay with any I want at any time during the year.... i.e TT week.....
Tom

11th May 04 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hmm nice for you but I don't really have that option my family do not listen to other ppl ordering them to move to an island they don't want to move to

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » The isle of man........... 23 database queries in 0.0065770 seconds