corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Anyone good with GRP (FIBREGLASS) moulding help !!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone good with GRP (FIBREGLASS) moulding help !!
5doormodder

User status: Offline
11th May 04 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone here experienced with fibreglass moulding, i.e making mould of bumpers and making bumpers from the moulds.

Ive made a one off kit for my car and would like to make a 'back up' kit aswell, because they took me fucking ages to make, also If i get some intrest from them, i might make a few sets to sell.

Im pretty new to all this, and am just doing it as a hobby in my spare time out of work, If you know what materials i need, what the technical terms are for the different layers, processes etc, any good links for tips and tricks, or suppliers of grp products and resin, please email of u2u me

stebliss@hotmail.com

any help would be much appritiated ! (Y)

[Edited on 18-05-02 by 5doormodder]
Colour-Tec Coachworks

User status: Offline
11th May 04 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u sent

New Poll