corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » digidash again lol

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author digidash again lol
Trigger

User status: Offline
   16th May 04 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi there i have a M reg corsa gsi and have sourced a gte digidash with a transducer, the problem i have is it seems like i have to disconect the cable directly from the gearbox in order to fit the new transducer or have i got it completely wrong? is there a step by step guide available somewhere?
Greg_M

16th May 04 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there was one in total vauxhall a few months back.
Trigger

16th May 04 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate but presently have half my dash all over the floor of my car was kinda hoping for a online version?? or a knowlegable peep who would be willing to offer some info?
Mattb

16th May 04 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep, you need to unscrew the speedo drive cable from the the gearbox, and then remove it from the car, use the rubber grommet that the cable used to go through to run the transducer wiring through the bulkhead, also be carful not to break the needle type thing in the transducer when you screw it onto the gearbox

New Poll