corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » AHHH!! 2L 16v conversion power steering pipeing and idle control valve!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author AHHH!! 2L 16v conversion power steering pipeing and idle control valve!!
Meat-Pie-SRI

User status: Offline
   20th May 04 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

AHHHH!!

Stoopid pipe has burst for the third time!!! Have any other of you 2L owners had this problem with power steering?? How did you over come it because the power steering pressure must be mental!!!!!!!

Also, without buying a haynes manual, where is the idle control valve as i would like to clean it, my car doesn't idle very well!!

All help greatly appreciated!!!

myke

20th May 04 at 16:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

icv is under the inlet manifold.
think it's better accessed from underneath
AdamF
Premium Member

20th May 04 at 17:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is anything rubbing the powersteering pipe mate, cant see why a new engine would affect it
big eck

20th May 04 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The ICV is uncer the inlet Manifold and is a biatch to get too, the easiest way is too revove the battery and get at it from the side, also my car has the power steering rack on my car but it isnt connected and is VERY heavy when driving slow or trying to park but on the move it aint that bad.
Meat-Pie-SRI

22nd May 04 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ta so far

TTT
stuyw

22nd May 04 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got PS on mine n i got a harline crack in it. in the end i had to get a whole new pipe fabricated as the couldnt reapir when it had split

was a right bitch to get all the piping off too

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » AHHH!! 2L 16v conversion power steering pipeing and idle control valve!! 23 database queries in 0.0103080 seconds