corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Weight Training Regimes

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Weight Training Regimes
corsa5dr

User status: Offline
21st May 04 at 13:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3 day split workout, two body parts per day, from Chest, Biceps, Triceps, Shoulders, Back and Leg.
I usally do 4 excersises per body part, 4 Sets, usually 12 reps, then 10, then 8, then 6, increasing the weight as you reduce the reps.
Usally good to vary the exersises a little bit so your body doesnt get used to them
combatvauxhall

21st May 04 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go four times a week;

mon- bicep, tricep, legs and abs
tue- chest, back, legs and abs
thur as mon but a few dif exercises
sat- as tue but few diff exercises.

been doing the current programme for ages and my body has got too used to it! used to make me Feel bigger. Also not getting enough energy for the wortkout so its not producing the desired results

Gonna get a new one in a few weeks after holiday cant wait.

J da Silva

21st May 04 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i weight train every tuesday thursday sunday. plenty of carbs and high protein food, not at the same time though, i'll do carbs one week and proteinous food the next and alternate it like that

when i train i work the forearms, wrists, tris and biceps
then the chest,back and belly
then do the forearms,wrists triceps and biceps again but with heavier weights, and same with chest and benchpressing etc then do a 5mile run on treadmill and work the legs for 10mins lifting 20kg only

i was 10stone 2
2months on im 11stone 4 and noticing a quick change in shoulder width
J da Silva

21st May 04 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i forgot to add, with all the food i was eating and bronze rated suppliments i was using i went up to 12stone but burnt a lot of the fat off

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Weight Training Regimes 23 database queries in 0.0063591 seconds