corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Fitting Sparco Seats....Please Help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fitting Sparco Seats....Please Help
Col004

User status: Offline
   21st May 04 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alrite peeps...... Can anyone help me. Ive got some sparco tereno 2's in the shop waiting for me to pick them up. Its my mates shop and he's on with his homework this weekend on finding out how to fit them to my car so i though id see if any of you guys knew. Ive got a corsa sport V reg 1999... Ive got the runners for the seats and the sub-frames for them aswell. But as my corsa is a later model with the pretentioners for the seat belts, these fixing from the sparco seats dont mate up with the pretentioners and seat belt clipping point.

How do i get round this? Do i scrap the pretentioners and replace the seat belt holder? or what? im stumpted.

Any ADVICE or PICS of fittings to your cars or others ect i would realy appreciate as pv2004 is in 2 weeks and i need them in.

Cheers Peeps

Col
LukeGSi

21st May 04 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are they fixed or recliners?
Col004

21st May 04 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

recliners mate with quick tilt for peeps in the back
Col004