corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Palace or Cheese ? (i mean west ham)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Palace or Cheese ? (i mean west ham)
jr

User status: Offline
30th May 04 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GREG 1
its wicked going over this bridge though isnt it --

dartford bridge is'nt it
GREG 1

30th May 04 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol similiar lmao
DanielJ

30th May 04 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

severn bridge mofo
StuartVRS

30th May 04 at 13:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tis a lovely bridge, took us 4 hours to get there, and 4 hours back. Just took it nice and steady and had a 40min stop on way there and same on way back.
StuartVRS

30th May 04 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DanielJ
severn bridge mofo

i think you will find he was taking the piss

Stupid Welsh
DanielJ

30th May 04 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you should also find i was taking the piss

Stupid english
jr

30th May 04 at 13:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

reason we lost was we had the bad dressing room
StuartVRS

30th May 04 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

making excuses now Jr I have my season ticket, bring on Chelsea and Man U, nice 12 points for us
jr

30th May 04 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsaCsxi
making excuses now Jr I have my season ticket, bring on Chelsea and Man U, nice 12 points for us

no no it was stu, it had nothing to do with the fact we forgot how to play football, and started playing like the 1989 wimbledon team by just crossing the ball hoping the smallest player on the pitch would do soemthing

also the fact when your 1 nil down and take off all 3 strikers
DanielJ

30th May 04 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and get robbd of a pen
StuartVRS

30th May 04 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jr
quote:

no no it was stu, it had nothing to do with the fact we forgot how to play football, and started playing like the 1989 wimbledon team by just crossing the ball hoping the smallest player on the pitch would do soemthing

yeah i cannot believe he took off Zamora, he was causing no end of problems for our defence with his height and pace. He looked like he wanted it, connoly just moaned like hell and as for harewood, was he even playing??? I think the fans had a massive influence, west ham were so quiet and the palace fans didnt stop singing once
jr

30th May 04 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by jr
quote:

yeah i cannot believe he took off Zamora, he was causing no end of problems for our defence with his height and pace. He looked like he wanted it, connoly just moaned like hell and as for harewood, was he even playing??? I think the fans had a massive influence, west ham were so quiet and the palace fans didnt stop singing once

i fel it was pretty equal to you scored, then we went all quite, like we knew we couln'nt get the goal back
GREG 1

30th May 04 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

I think the fans had a massive influence, west ham were so quiet and the palace fans didnt stop singing once
LMAO
StuartVRS

30th May 04 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

trust me, west ham fans were super loud before the game, outsung us palace easily. Once the game started, they were so quiet and palace just didnt stop singing, it was like we knew we were gonna do it, it was a party from start to finish, what was better was when they started spraying the champers all over right in front of us, throwing their kit into the crowd. What i was amazed by, was 30mins after the final whistle, there were still west ham fans standing and clapping the palace players, which was a lovely thing to see
jr

30th May 04 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
trust me, west ham fans were super loud before the game, outsung us palace easily. Once the game started, they were so quiet and palace just didnt stop singing, it was like we knew we were gonna do it, it was a party from start to finish, what was better was when they started spraying the champers all over right in front of us, throwing their kit into the crowd. What i was amazed by, was 30mins after the final whistle, there were still west ham fans standing and clapping the palace players, which was a lovely thing to see

StuartVRS

30th May 04 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

once we left the ground, west ham fans were also congratulating us, saying good luck for next season, palace fans returning the thanks by saying 'its your turn next year' etc. Was a great atmosphere, just a shame some idiots ruined it by rioting with the police Overall, i just couldnt be happier, and now to make it even better, Vicki Butler-Henderson is on ITV with the touring cars
GREG 1

30th May 04 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Yeah whilst the others kicked off outside lol
StuartVRS

30th May 04 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Yeah whilst the others kicked off outside lol

to be fair Greg, it was a select few from a massive group, too much alcohol and high emotions, it was going to happen
GREG 1

30th May 04 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

true i guess, although never happened with chelsea & arsenal

i personally thought west ham would win as they have more experienced players and also better players but palace have been brilliant !

tell you what that left back reightledge or something (18yrs old) is superb !
StuartVRS

30th May 04 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
true i guess, although never happened with chelsea & arsenal

i personally thought west ham would win as they have more experienced players and also better players but palace have been brilliant !

tell you what that left back reightledge or something (18yrs old) is superb !

erm, he is left midfield, and he needs to learn how to pass. He has stunning skill and pace but just goes OTT most times when there are great passing options

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Palace or Cheese ? (i mean west ham) 23 database queries in 0.0148840 seconds