corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ah f*ck..... I'm in real shit.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ah f*ck..... I'm in real shit.
Paul_J

User status: Offline
2nd Jun 04 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

College has just got boring lately as its all been coursework, coursework, coursework...

With the nice weather lately me and my college mates have been spending most of our lessons either down the pub or in the park playing football. However, the course is coming to the end and a load of coursework has to be in. Well I thought we had another month or so, but spoke to someone today about 2 bits of coursework. Both are meant for this friday! but we've had extension to monday!!

F*CK!!!

That means I've got today and tommorrow to try to do some as I'm at PVS this weekend... It really wasn't the best of idea's to skip most of the lessons, up until recently I was acing the course. But I see no way of how I'm going to get this work done and half of me wants to go to the lesson's the works in for, half of me just wants to avoid it till its sorted and keep missing certain lessons

The problem is, I just can't get motivated to do the work - All I've been thinking about lately is PVS. I'm so screwed.

Paul J
Demo

2nd Jun 04 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just pull an all nighter on sunday and hand it in at the very last minute on monday

bobs your mothers brother
Paul_J

2nd Jun 04 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I will be at PVS / Too tired from PVS

I haven't gone to a lesson for this assignment for about 3 weeks - and the assignment comes in 2 parts, both of which need to be in on monday and I don't even know what the 2nd part is (haven't really started the first either )
Demo

2nd Jun 04 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you dont think its possible then chill out with a fag and a pint and just enjoy PVS. theres always resits
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

2nd Jun 04 at 23:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whats the subject?
Russ

2nd Jun 04 at 23:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if u goto pvs instead of doing ur work ur a dick

[Edited on 02-06-2004 by RussSxi]
Paul_J

2nd Jun 04 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RussSxi
if u goto pvs instead of doing ur work ur a dick

[Edited on 02-06-2004 by RussSxi]

I fail to see how

I've been looking forward to PVS for ages These coursework things usually end up sorting themselves out somehow anyway.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ah f*ck..... I'm in real shit. 23 database queries in 0.0104790 seconds