corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » alarm help - anyone got a toad ??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author alarm help - anyone got a toad ??
westsidecorsa

User status: Offline
8th Jun 04 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi,

thinking of getting a toad c3 alarm with dual proxy sensing as an add on, what are these alarms like? they seem good for the price. Also i had to fit central locking, and the remote kit to my car myself using a microscan kit. does anyone know if this is compatable with the alarm?
Any replies would be marval action heroes!
Cheers

[Edited on 08-06-2004 by westsidecorsa]
Steve
Premium Member

8th Jun 04 at 11:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iv gotta frog
Colin

8th Jun 04 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Theres 3 toad's in the pond in my garden

You dont want me to touch them do you

H13X JW

8th Jun 04 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When i was looking for the best 1 for mine i was told by numerous alarm fitting companies not to go for the compact range (it wasn't a case of money either 'cos the compact 1's r about the same price). Apparnetly all the unit is in the actual alarm box under the bonnet whereas the other units are in a seperate sorta brain unit hidden inside the car aswell as the bit under the bonnet. I have got a Toad ai606. Only cost me £199 fitted and i'm v.happy with it. Hope this helps m8. Alex
westsidecorsa

8th Jun 04 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes that helps a bit mate, do u know if u can have dual proxy fitted with that?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » alarm help - anyone got a toad ?? 23 database queries in 0.0126770 seconds