corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » XE injector harness removal

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author XE injector harness removal
myke

User status: Offline
11th Jun 04 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cally 16v. C20XE

i'm trying to take the engine out, and this is the last bit stopping me getting there.
i've got the rest of the loom free, but am struggling to get the cabling off of the injectors.
manual says to lift up on the harness and compress the retention clips, but i cant see any clips.

anyone know where these clips are or how i get the harness off of the engine?

cheers
modded_corsa

11th Jun 04 at 20:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for them kind of harnesses it easily just to get a small flat bladed screw driver....if u prise one side out...u will be able to riggle it off the connector
J100RSA

11th Jun 04 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont take it off the injectors remove drivers kick panell of and unplug the 3 small plugs and the ecu then feed wireing through bulkhead
myke

11th Jun 04 at 23:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the loom is all in the bay now, but it's gotta sit for a few weeks out of the car, and i don't want the wiring getting in the way all of the time.

would rather it was seperate so i can put the loom in a bag and leave the engine on a pallet.

New Poll