corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Speed Cameras again

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Speed Cameras again
ScottyBrum

User status: Offline
   12th Jun 04 at 13:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a whinge earlier this week about bloody hidden speed cameras - even tho they are supposed to be now visable from a set distance etc for the rozzers to receive the funds they bloody accumulate from the damn things Now since thursday this week those fcuking independant nob heads who set up speed traps were on the A45 to coventry up on the bridge set up in between 2 permenant gatso speed traps. Now if this isn't just a money making thing then i dont know what is They can't say it's an accident black spot, theres no gap's in the dual carriage way for people turning across the carriage way, i think there's 1 junction off the dual carriage way at this particular stretch of the dual carriage way where they had set up their gimpy tripod

I'm so p****d off about this now its a joke, btw i didnt get caught i'm just moaning severely cus i think it's wrong!!!
Pablo

12th Jun 04 at 13:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MatthewR

12th Jun 04 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wot can ya do?
ScottyBrum

12th Jun 04 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah hello Paul
Marc

12th Jun 04 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well if you dont speed you have nothing to worry about
Pablo

12th Jun 04 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im jus out mate, got keys back they found them, they dont work now cos had the immobaliser (sp) code changed but safe than sorry anyway all good cars bak jus need bumper fixing now
ScottyBrum

12th Jun 04 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well i was thinking if they are there 2moro or maybe monday then i was thinking of drinking lots of cold fluid before leaving work & getting of at the junction where they are up on the bridge and pissing over the tripod and if i have enough pressure behind the gush get it onto the camera as well. But i'm not sure if this will get me arrested or whether 1 of the bloke might get out the van and try and tug me off
the_legend_of_yrag

12th Jun 04 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If he try's tugging you off piss over his hand
Marc D

12th Jun 04 at 14:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

go on a sped camera destroying rampage
PaulW

12th Jun 04 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my solution... done before...

drive slowly over the bridge... apply handbrake... floor the fcuka & creat a nice amount of smoke...

Camera wont see shit till it clears - will gas the gimps out so they canae breath & by time the smoke clears & they can see again, your long gone!

however, not ideal if your tyres are expensive!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Speed Cameras again 23 database queries in 0.0118520 seconds