corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Can your Chip/ get copy games for..........

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Can your Chip/ get copy games for..........
BeArDy

User status: Offline
13th Jun 04 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A Game Cube????????

just got on today and woundering if u can
i know the discs are like small, but just woundering ?????

anyone know
Dom

13th Jun 04 at 10:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont think you can copy the CDs because they were a special size (inbetween a CD and a mini-CD size) and like the XBox had some weird disk size. Although i have heard of people making special adaptors or something.
As for chipping, google it mate...but i think the only one availalbe is FreeLoader. Which allows you to play imported games etc etc
BeArDy

13th Jun 04 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VisibleMan
i dont think you can copy the CDs because they were a special size (inbetween a CD and a mini-CD size) and like the XBox had some weird disk size. Although i have heard of people making special adaptors or something.
As for chipping, google it mate...but i think the only one availalbe is FreeLoader. Which allows you to play imported games etc etc

u can Chip XBox's not a problem and get copy games i know that for a 100% fact
Joff

13th Jun 04 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://webpages.charter.net/ichinisan/description.htm

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Can your Chip/ get copy games for.......... 23 database queries in 0.0047381 seconds