corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Gutted

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gutted
Patrick

User status: Offline
   14th Jun 04 at 08:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Today is the shitest day ever..

First of all I feel like shite cos of last night. How damn lucky do the french need to be?

Then my train was delayed by 30 mins this morning and I was late for work.

Then there was a fire alarm test in my building 20 mins ago and somethings gone wrong so it's still going off and doing my head in.

Back to the game. You've gotta blame Heskey for it I think. Stupid, stupid stupid tackle at a crucial point. Can't blame Beckham, it was a decent enough penalty, Barthez just picked the right side. Again, can't blame James, he did what every other keeper would of done under the same circumstance. Gerrard should of booted the ball away instead of that stupid pass back. But to sum it all up, good performance for England, the frogs were just lucky lucky bastards!!

Heads up though I reckon. If we play against Switzerland and Croatia the way we did last night, we'll have no worries getting into the finals. Bring on the England v France final I say. Bring it on!
Colin

14th Jun 04 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Please reffer to the other 50 posts about the football....no one cares about your train
Pablo

14th Jun 04 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well said
Robbo

14th Jun 04 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick
can't blame James, he did what every other keeper would of done under the same circumstance.
I think I will blame James none-the-less... bad enough he brought him down but to do a bloody 2 footed challenge
Stu_22

14th Jun 04 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Beckhams penalty was poor compared to Z Z
ljames555

14th Jun 04 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^ not really because it was exactly the same if i remember correctly if you see barthez he guessed the right way as he dived b4 becks kicked it.and never bring fresh players on, shudnt do it when ur winning by 1-0 but its happened england all the way come on !!!
bree

14th Jun 04 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gutted 2 just a really bad day all round
Tom

14th Jun 04 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ljames555
^ not really because it was exactly the same if i remember correctly if you see barthez he guessed the right way as he dived b4 becks kicked it.and never bring fresh players on, shudnt do it when ur winning by 1-0 but its happened england all the way come on !!!

No ZZ's was right in the corner beckams wasn't

David james could've done with going for the ball with his hands, going in two fotted was an instant peno
liamC

14th Jun 04 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Stu_22
Beckhams penalty was poor compared to Z Z

Looked exactly the same to me except James dived the wrong way as opposed to Barthez.
leni

14th Jun 04 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

James didn't even dive

The way I see it! England let it go to their heads and thought they'd won, then conceded a goal and thought "shit, we carn't loose" and paniced and tried to hard that they fell apart and James made a desperate tackle to stop us loosing but shit out!

I actually think we played a very good game and but needed more shots on goal, James did excellent!

I also think Rooney should of taken the penalty, I think that whoever gets the penalty should take it! He also made a hell of a difference to our squad and Sol was excellent at getting the ball out of the area we didn't want it to be!

My opinions anyway, but I'm a girl that just watches England matches and don't know anything about football!
MatthewR

14th Jun 04 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rooney shud have passed to vassel when he got taken out for the pen! God Damn!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Gutted 23 database queries in 0.0098701 seconds