corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Lack of respect

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Lack of respect
Carl

User status: Offline
14th Jun 04 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It gets on my nerves too. Lads really have no respect. I get annoyed when i go shopping with my girlfriend as everywhere i go with her there will be lads and old men looking at her even when im stood next to her holding her hand Im 6'2 so its not like they dont notice im stood there. Luckily she hates cocky fuckers so i have no problems when she is out as the ones that approach her are usually slime balls. So far ive only had one run in with a person that was calling me a knob to my girlfriend but maybe that is because im too passive.

i say go have a quiet word with this lad and see what he has to say for himself.
corsafreak

14th Jun 04 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo
well as he knew you was her bf its very a malicious attempt at trying to win her away from you, knowing you'd be upset about it and she'd be leaving someone she's been with for a while now, however smashing his face in would get you into bother and maybe cause shit for your lass. i'd trick your lass into letting on whereabouts he lives, wait for a week to see his movements then one night throw a sack over his head, tighten it up and kick him till he's unconcious, that way he wont know its you, and while your doing it maybe say something like ' dont start on my little brother again' to throw him off the scent of it being you

i like your style m8 .
SetH

15th Jun 04 at 08:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive also had falling outs and arugements with amanda after some cnuts have tried to pull her, this isnt good, because it means the ars3hole has succeded and his actions have caused you to fall out in the first place.
Corsa E-Tec

15th Jun 04 at 08:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've had total lack of respect when i was standing next to my gf while her sisters bf was trying to take her home, i had no idea as i was pissed and having a laugh with my mate.

she told me when i got home and was screwing, " why did u not tell me then" she said she knew i would kick off thats why.

was not happy and have not seen him since
SetH

15th Jun 04 at 08:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Moral of the story, treat your girlfriend like a princess all day everyday and most of all hang on to her like shes the most precious thing in the world. This should be enough to make sure no peenars3s take her away from you, If she does stray then shes not worth being with and you are better off without her.
3CorsaMeal

15th Jun 04 at 08:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

go shoot him with ur BB gun ollie
Pablo

15th Jun 04 at 09:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
Moral of the story, treat your girlfriend like a princess all day everyday and most of all hang on to her like shes the most precious thing in the world. This should be enough to make sure no peenars3s take her away from you, If she does stray then shes not worth being with and you are better off without her.

Thats the shit mate
Tom

15th Jun 04 at 09:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yesh exactly, i'm sure most of us have done something with a bird that is involved (whether u've known or not), it's good if your doing the shit, not so good if it's your bird getting her ass pummeled, swings and roundabouts.

Corsa E-Tec

15th Jun 04 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but some men purposely try to take women home who have men, my mate does it and i dont understand why, all he says is, " it's an adrenaline rush"
Tom

15th Jun 04 at 09:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Then he's a tool, I've been with a bird who had a fella b4, he was a complete arse tho and treated her like sh1t (well that's the impression she gave at least) so I shagged her silly then she went bk to him.

Girls are often to blame for this sort of thing, on the other hand It's not nice it's the other way round, the worst when you think things r going ok
stevegreetham

15th Jun 04 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know what ya mean m8, new years ever i was sat next to my mrs on a bed while sum prick (sort of an old flame) sat down and put his hand up her skirt....i didnt know at first due to talkin to a m8 but she told me afterwards and now he stays away lol, havnt seen him since then....cocky fuk
Kenni

15th Jun 04 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH

I agree in some parts, like treating them as a princess, BUT not all day everyday....come on get with it!! Never give a girl a full stomach, you need to make them hungry from time to time.

"Treat them mean, keep them keen??"

Carl

16th Jun 04 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Put the effort in in the bedroom and then they have no reason to cheat on you.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Lack of respect 23 database queries in 0.0597451 seconds