corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Hello again, Whinge bout coppers and old biddies

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Hello again, Whinge bout coppers and old biddies
Rileysport

User status: Offline
   21st Jun 04 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U might remeber i crashed my car (logged on as suzi-sue), finally got round to sortin my own login , right had old bill round tellin me to move whats left of my motor off the street thanx to a whingin old ****, wots the law on this, its taxed insured and motted, plus wots the law like regardin drivin it to a garage for pre-arranged repairs

Andy
Red_SXi

21st Jun 04 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it parked illeegally? If its on the kurb you're breaking the law, and if its on yellow lines you're breaking the law too.

If its parked at the edge of teh road and not blocking anyones driveway i dont think there's alot anyone can do. Be careful tho because the police might look into how you crashed, and do you for dangerous, or carelous driving (if applicable)
Rileysport

21st Jun 04 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well its parked legally and crashed by pure accident, witnesses to say so, even if they're sayin i did the crashin

New Poll