corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Help re: Lift humour

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help re: Lift humour
liamC

User status: Offline
21st Jun 04 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive recently started a new job on a high floor in an office building and have a tendancy to be an immature/joker type lad/twat.

Today I decided, after the lift was packed and after my mates had got in, to take the stairs down, but on my way press all the buttons to stop the lift every floor to piss my mates off/everyone in the lift.

Tomorrow Im getting in and am going to press every button, and later on in the week when we have a full lift am going to crack the "so you 2 are twins" joke and see what response that gets as 2 of my friends are twins and completely identical. Other people wont know if I know them will they?

Immature? twat? me? never.

Any others you lot can think of that could be done.

[Edited on 21-06-2004 by liam_nufc]
Simon

21st Jun 04 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fart
R Lee

21st Jun 04 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do a stevie wonder grin at them and don't stop till they say something
CorsaLad16v

21st Jun 04 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hold onto the side of the lift and act like ur terrified n see what ppl do
liamC

21st Jun 04 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GoldPenguin
do a stevie wonder grin at them and don't stop till they say something

Thats getting done! Mates will start laughing out loud if I do it to them, and I will just be as innocent as everyone else standing in there who are minding their own business.

safe_si - could be done, but after a night out on the beer even I hate the smell of my own farts
J da Silva

21st Jun 04 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im a very random lad and very daring in a lift at college there was just me and this fit piece who i saw regularly, i turned to her and said ' excuse me, hope you dont mind but i've been checkin your ass out for the past few weeks and wondered if i can have a squeeze please' she was quite amused and cos i made her laugh we got to know each other better

im very cheeky, at a darts tournament saturday i saw colin monk (regular BDO professional player) and said 'ayup baldy hows the bricklaying going'
Simon

21st Jun 04 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

make out you have a really contagous(duno how u spell that) disease, or talk to somebody about it in a full lift, watch them edge away from you
Ben
Banned

21st Jun 04 at 23:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in some if u jump hard enough it thinks its got to the level , when at work my workmate jumped and the fucker stoped , we had loads of tools in lift and was trying to phone the number 138 on the phone in the lift which said to call in emergancy, but to no avail. then realised some prankster had changed the 3 into and 8 , fire brigade come , couldnot get us out , then lift engeneer come out and got us out. 2 hours in total

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Help re: Lift humour 23 database queries in 0.0130341 seconds