corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Gym ppl in here

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gym ppl in here
Ben
Banned

User status: Offline
22nd Jun 04 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right. i need to start going to gym as i eat way to much fast food and shite food all day every day , then a decent meal when i get home. then beer on a night.

thing is i am def putting weight on and need to burn some pounds and get to gym(which i dont mind)

thing is i wanna know a few things

1) what vitamins to start taking again , just to get some goodness back into my body, need energy too .

2)also i wanna take some suppliments -but which ones? i dont want weight gain , i have enough weight just wanna turn it into mustle quicker and get a bit bigger, what u rekon something like milk/egg protein mix?

i am gonna lay off weed and cut down a bit on beer and totally fuck junk food off and start eating better food> what food is best to eat ? chicken , rice , tuna ect?

cheers

Ben
J da Silva

22nd Jun 04 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fish,chicken,pasta,brown bread,tuna,white meat,low fat yoghurts,jacket potatoes,

you can take creatine suppliments which turn the bodymass you have into seperated muscle, anything with the ingredient WHEY in it will help also
Ben
Banned

22nd Jun 04 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok , so what do i look for when i go in health shop?

i need vits too , which ones
Andrew

22nd Jun 04 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Start eating good food, more walking and get down the gym. It's the only way
J da Silva

22nd Jun 04 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

vitamins you need will be in veg and orange juices anyway mate, keep the vitamins in your food diet, tablets will only do so much before they stop benefitting you.
if you tell me exactly what you want from training i can write you a good program out tomorrow
Ben
Banned

22nd Jun 04 at 23:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

generally tone up , need to get my arse into gear, i heard there is a vitamin that give you energy> i need to get my hands on a few tubs

dont wanna be no massive fucker where it looks like my veins are about to jump from my body ,and i aint taking steriods as i heard bad things about it affecting ya pecker-cud be bullshit like
SetH

23rd Jun 04 at 07:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im tiny, sorry cant help you
Shelly
Premium Member

23rd Jun 04 at 07:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SetH
Im tiny, sorry cant help you

Yes, we all believe you.
SetH

23rd Jun 04 at 07:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo
fish,chicken,pasta,brown bread,tuna,white meat,low fat yoghurts,jacket potatoes,

you can take creatine suppliments which turn the bodymass you have into seperated muscle, anything with the ingredient WHEY in it will help also

Dood, Creatine does not turn bodymass into seperated muscle, A compound called ATP is used to provide the energy for muscle contraction, Creatine supplementation helps the body to synthesise more ATP from ADP effectively giving your muscles more energy. This means you will be able to force out a couple of extra reps at the end of your set, effectively making your stronger and bigger, not from the creatine itself but from the extra effort that your body is capable off. Creatine can cause water retention which will make your muscles look smoother but fuller. Creatine is found in meat, particuraly beef but you would have to eat silly amounts of meat to get the same amount of creatine that you would get in supplementation.

Agree with whey though, stay away from old fashioned milk and egg protein, packed with lactose this will bloat your stomach.

reccomend maximuscle promax as a good source of protein, its very pure and clean, doesnt cause bloating etc, its so pure you can cook with it, i sometimes use the strawberry flavour and make a smoothie with it using strawberries and yoghurt.
AndyCorsa

23rd Jun 04 at 08:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
ok , so what do i look for when i go in health shop?

i need vits too , which ones

Cod liver oil is a good one if your gonna be doing weights and stuff. Also Vit C is a must as this is the only vitamin your body can't store. Get proper powder stuff and not the multivitamins crap, it can help you loose weight apparently.
Demo

23rd Jun 04 at 09:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fat gut and cholesterol is where its at
SetH

23rd Jun 04 at 09:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Demo
fat gut and cholesterol is where its at

Laney

23rd Jun 04 at 09:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm the complete opposite, I need to put weight on
J da Silva

23rd Jun 04 at 11:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was tiny when i first started, think i weight 10stone my chest was about 38inch or something like that, my bi-ceps were 10.5inch pmsl
but i took the advice off people who were 20odd stone of pure muscle and put the groundwork in to help the suppliments, high carb n protein diets, its not easy t get motivated but its best if you have a mate with the same ambition

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Gym ppl in here 23 database queries in 0.0110729 seconds