corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » X BOX CONSOLE - 7 GAMES INCLUDING CAR STEERING WHEEL N PEDAL FOR CAR GAME!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author X BOX CONSOLE - 7 GAMES INCLUDING CAR STEERING WHEEL N PEDAL FOR CAR GAME!!
mlongstaff

User status: Offline
24th Jun 04 at 10:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi there,

I am looking to get rid of my Xbox Console with Standard Controller with 7 games and steering wheel for car game with pedal!!

I havent used this since getting this since last xmas and still in mint condition. I also have original box in prestine condition to place all stuff in as well

Looking for offers

What can you offer me??
Matthew Raby

24th Jun 04 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

An idea of price and where are you?
mlongstaff

24th Jun 04 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well i was looking at about £140 for the whole lot, im in north wales, but postage will only be around £20 if that?? What were you hoping??

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » X BOX CONSOLE - 7 GAMES INCLUDING CAR STEERING WHEEL N PEDAL FOR CAR GAME!! 25 database queries in 0.0094059 seconds