corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Are you racist

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Are you racist
Rob

User status: Offline
27th Jun 04 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

YES!!!

I do not like the fact that they all want to come into our country and live off our tax which should be put back into the education and health sectors instead of paying for them bastards to be here. I hate there complete disrespect of our people. ie driving along a road one cuts me up and decides to make another lane for himself I beep my horn he winds down his window and sticks his finger up. now if that was an BRITISH person i would get out and kick his fucking head in. now the fact cos hes an ILLEGAL!!!! immigrant the police would turn a blind eye if I hit him and then I got stabbed! cos end of the day they dont want to be seen to be racist.! a guy i work with was walking home from a local rugby match in hull thru an area were the cunts live. 2 of them together they see the group about 30ft from them both and keep walking thinking nothing of it when one has a knife in his hand and a grin on his face. they walk to the opposite side of the road and ring the police they cant do ANYTHING cos they wont be able to prove it. and the end of the day if they did arrest them they couldnt do fuck all cos most of em arent even registered to live here!!!! australia has the right attitude america has the right attitude as much as i hate the french so do they!

if we was to move to there country we would get beheaded at the moment if you steal in there countries you get your hands chopped off. here theyd get a slap and they know this so they always manage to get away with things. people get raped in hull the papers say a WHITE male was seen however if it is a paki. a man was seen I FUCKING HATE EM!

S1MON

27th Jun 04 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yer sometimes
kinkycorsa

27th Jun 04 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think most people unknowingly stereotype people whatever culture they are from.
wst

27th Jun 04 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BNP
BNP
BNP

Say's it for me.
J da Silva

27th Jun 04 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you wouldn't let anyone come into your home and steal money would you?

so why promote/allow asylum? answer that mr blair/blunkett
Ben
Banned

27th Jun 04 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mo
quote:
Originally posted by Drysdale
quote:
Originally posted by Ben
i aint racist NO but i am a REALIST , colour dont bother me but attitudes do .and generally its muslims that are the ones with attitudes and some scum white of rough estates , i know that this is in general and a bit syeriotypical but from been around them for years this is what i think.

4 of us were out in town last night , and a white civic drove past to which "white people are trash" was said , mate stuck his finger up at them to which they stopped and all got out of car bit further down , so we started walking up to them and when we got near to there car they jumped back in and stormed off. these were also pakis. and they wonder why bnp got in 4 out of 5 places this year

Agree with you 100% on this mate.

Ben - how can u say it's muslims that have a bad attitude?? Muslims can be indian, pakistani, chineese, arabian etc etc . it's like saying it's Christains have a bad attitude. Anyone can be a Christian it's a religion!

you dont know fuck all , and when did indians become muslims you fool

And its what i have learnt over my life that they are the WORST RACISTS OUT THERE, i aint blind , i see everyday what they are up to , they are ABUSINGS THE SYSTEM , taking the piss out of us , laughing behind our backs , they are slowly but surly turning OUR country into theirs . You ask any single muslim where is there home and i will guarentee that PAKISTAN will be it . it makes me sick to see my grandad fought in the war to make our country OUR OWN , and these pakis are doing what the germans were doin in 1938-44 .except we are too stupid to realise what is going on under our noses , and its because the doo-gooders who dont have to live near these and dont know whats actually going on do the so called 'right thing' and join the E.U , opening the floodgates to more illegal paracites coming in , sucking off the hard working communitys , who work hard for a decent living and to have to give money away to paracites is a joke .
Robbo

27th Jun 04 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rob mate... America is even worse that here I agee re. Australia tho

troubled_corsa

27th Jun 04 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
quote:
Originally posted by Mo
quote:
Originally posted by Drysdale
quote:
Originally posted by Ben
i aint racist NO but i am a REALIST , colour dont bother me but attitudes do .and generally its muslims that are the ones with attitudes and some scum white of rough estates , i know that this is in general and a bit syeriotypical but from been around them for years this is what i think.

4 of us were out in town last night , and a white civic drove past to which "white people are trash" was said , mate stuck his finger up at them to which they stopped and all got out of car bit further down , so we started walking up to them and when we got near to there car they jumped back in and stormed off. these were also pakis. and they wonder why bnp got in 4 out of 5 places this year

Agree with you 100% on this mate.

Ben - how can u say it's muslims that have a bad attitude?? Muslims can be indian, pakistani, chineese, arabian etc etc . it's like saying it's Christains have a bad attitude. Anyone can be a Christian it's a religion!

you dont know fuck all , and when did indians become muslims you fool

And its what i have learnt over my life that they are the WORST RACISTS OUT THERE, i aint blind , i see everyday what they are up to , they are ABUSINGS THE SYSTEM , taking the piss out of us , laughing behind our backs , they are slowly but surly turning OUR country into theirs . You ask any single muslim where is there home and i will guarentee that PAKISTAN will be it . it makes me sick to see my grandad fought in the war to make our country OUR OWN , and these pakis are doing what the germans were doin in 1938-44 .except we are too stupid to realise what is going on under our noses , and its because the doo-gooders who dont have to live near these and dont know whats actually going on do the so called 'right thing' and join the E.U , opening the floodgates to more illegal paracites coming in , sucking off the hard working communitys , who work hard for a decent living and to have to give money away to paracites is a joke .

ERM.... indians CAN be muslims. There are actually indian muslims out there YOU FOOL. indian is not a religion
Rob

28th Jun 04 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

muslim is a religon anybody can be!
Sinth

28th Jun 04 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ROFL Ben is the typical dumb shit estate boy who thinks indians cant be muslims , the amount of ignorance this boy has is unbelievable, Ben i suggest u get an education first b4 u start chattin total shite
Jay_SXi

28th Jun 04 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hope u like Indian...not paki
J da Silva

28th Jun 04 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

indian food is the best, and they try hard to please their customers
Ben
Banned

28th Jun 04 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sinth
ROFL Ben is the typical dumb shit estate boy who thinks indians cant be muslims , the amount of ignorance this boy has is unbelievable, Ben i suggest u get an education first b4 u start chattin total shite

just for the record u piece of shit

1) i aint a dumb shit estate boy

2) almost all indians are hindus , pretty decent folk usually ,unlike the majority of the paki muslims.

3) Please explain why i am ignorant.

4) i actually had a very decent education , to get somewhere in life rather than doing what most of the pakis do and go out and deal ,whilst still claiming benefits.

5) "chattin" this is also a common word used wideley throughout the black pakistani conversation . I think you may be the one that needs an education.

6) Why do you think so many people are voting bnp ?

7)i will guarentee if i started a poll up asking how many people wish that we put a stop to ethnics emmigrating into this country , the results will back me up

[Edited on 120102 by Ben]
Ojc

28th Jun 04 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Please, do not make me comment on the state of this country

I will just keep quiet.
Stuckey

28th Jun 04 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben

i'm a realist too, the white people round my area are ok tho the asiains and blacks get on my nerves some of them are very polite and ok most are faggots

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Are you racist 23 database queries in 0.0121579 seconds