corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Anyone do Guttering..?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone do Guttering..?
ainsley_brader

User status: Offline
28th Jun 04 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you dont want to do it yourself, you cant moan at comeone wanting to charge you to do it!
Do you go into a restaurant and complain that you could have cooked it for less?
ChazSXi

28th Jun 04 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ainsley_brader
If you dont want to do it yourself, you cant moan at comeone wanting to charge you to do it!
Do you go into a restaurant and complain that you could have cooked it for less?

no but you would moan if you paid for a gourmet meal and got an asda microwave meal for the gourmet price
Colin

28th Jun 04 at 21:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mav
if i buy the stuff......... WHO wants to fit it..

Honestly Mav its piss easy! it all like clips together bit like lego......your wee lad could even fit it
A_Venables

28th Jun 04 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jesus! Have a go, the worst part will be taking the old stuff down, the new plastic stuff is feather weight, it really is easy, just follow my instructions, they get the apprentices to do this on the first day, really it is very, very, very easy!!!!! If you can change a light bulb you WILL be able to put gutter up!
mike_1.2LS96

28th Jun 04 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I remember taking the cast iron guttereing down once, its not light stuff to carry down a ladder At least its easily broken when it hits the floor
mav

28th Jun 04 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ainsley_brader

Piss off......

Talking about price...not having to pay for it...Don't mind paying as long as I don't feel i'm getting ripped off..

Might give it a go as i said..will see what guy says tomorrow.....

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Anyone do Guttering..? 23 database queries in 0.0079710 seconds