corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » body kit help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author body kit help
ashoasis

User status: Offline
2nd Jul 04 at 21:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rite gonna buy a flycather bumper wil it be a direct fit in all the old fittings? and some combat skirts spoke to a guy in body shop today bout it so wondered wot they r made of (fiber glass or wot) and will they just need gluein on or not

thanks for advance for help
Matt H

2nd Jul 04 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the bumper & skirts will be fibreglass

bumper could be put on using std fixing holes but i doubt that they will be enough as its a bigger bumper that will weigh more. im sure they can make new holes by drilling & using screws to give it extra support
ashoasis

2nd Jul 04 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks the guy at the body shop when i said i thought it was fibreglass and skirts would be bonded on seemed surpirsed and said most fibre glass stuff is smoothed into the body
Matt H

2nd Jul 04 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

on the sideskirts normally the put a this metal strip down the side of your car & the attach the skirts to that

if the bodyshop aint sure dont go there!!! get it done properly even if you gotta wait abit longer
Fraser Young

2nd Jul 04 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will fit terribly... i hate f-glass... grr!
ashoasis

3rd Jul 04 at 12:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so confused now

thought the skirts would just be a case of bonding them on and would get perfect fit that way

New Poll