corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » MSN

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MSN
sassyminx

User status: Offline
5th Jul 04 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dan B
quote:
Originally posted by sassyminx
im using trillian instead now cuz msn was full

ive got 306 contacts

Which version of Trillian? The 0.xx version still has the limitation with 150 contacts, just like MSN, it just doesn't enforce it in the same way. I had 155 contacts, and none of the 5 contacts above 150 EVER showed as coming online. They could talk to me if they started the conversation, it just showed them as permanently offline.

0.77??? ive got 304 contacts on msn and i got 50 online atm
Dan B

User status: Offline
5th Jul 04 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, I'm using 0.74i (or whatever patch they're up to now), and it definitely had the 150-contacts limitation when I last tried it (hence having to remove old people to add new, now).

It'll let you add above 150 onto your list, it just never shows them as online (or didn't on mine, last I tried).

Oh, and I've got 149 contacts on my list, and 59 online!

[Edited on 05/07/2004 by Dan B]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » MSN 23 database queries in 0.0080900 seconds