corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » LOL at my friends reason for being thrown out of a club last night......

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author LOL at my friends reason for being thrown out of a club last night......
Red_SXi

User status: Offline
5th Jul 04 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We all went to a club in Dunstable last night, and one of the bouncers asked my mate to follow him to a room, which he did.......... They asked him to empty his pockets and all he had was a door key and his phone, not even any money (he didn't take any out) They then looked at his phone, took off the back battery cover, wiped it on their trousers, when they did that all of the dust from the phone left a mark on their trousers. At this point the manageress said "i've never seen this before" so my mate said "what,,, you've never seen dust" And she chucked him out saying it was cocain Stupid slut
drunkenfool

5th Jul 04 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate got chucked out of a club for 'dealing pills' but he was just giving his mate a chewing gum. Bouncers searched them both, found nothing but kicked them out anyway.
Colin

5th Jul 04 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should offered her to take a line to find out
Red_SXi

5th Jul 04 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kolin

Should offered her to take a line to find out

Thats what i said, a line of dust
Lynny

5th Jul 04 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its stupid the way they go on in clubs sometimes like, once this guy slipped something into my brotheres drink which nearly ended up killing him, btu one of me mates saw who did it, anyway sfew weeks later we went back into this pub and we all saw the guy again, so of course one of me mates was pissed off and kinda drunk wnated to start on this guy, bouncers could tell something was up as mate was lookin proper pissed off so they came over and asked what was goin on, we basically told them and they threatened to kick us out! twats
Colin

5th Jul 04 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lynny
its stupid the way they go on in clubs sometimes like, once this guy slipped something into my brotheres drink which nearly ended up killing him, btu one of me mates saw who did it, anyway sfew weeks later we went back into this pub and we all saw the guy again, so of course one of me mates was pissed off and kinda drunk wnated to start on this guy, bouncers could tell something was up as mate was lookin proper pissed off so they came over and asked what was goin on, we basically told them and they threatened to kick us out! twats

Bloke was probably a dealer and lining the pockets of the bouncers then!
Lynny

5th Jul 04 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Bloke was probably a dealer and lining the pockets of the bouncers then!

we see this bloke in there every week now, he looks like a reet ponce, curly blonde hair, wears pink shirts etc same guy gave one of my mates pills and told her it was paracetmol (true she was the onewho was daft enough to take it but still). would love to get me revenge on the fker
ultra_corsa

5th Jul 04 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol thats sum fcuked up sh!t!! wot club was it mate?
liamC

5th Jul 04 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

You go into Blu Bambu often? I love it in there, but the bouncers are the biggest tossports around Newcastle.
liamC

5th Jul 04 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Red_Sxi
We all went to a club in Dunstable last night, and one of the bouncers asked my mate to follow him to a room, which he did.......... They asked him to empty his pockets and all he had was a door key and his phone, not even any money (he didn't take any out) They then looked at his phone, took off the back battery cover, wiped it on their trousers, when they did that all of the dust from the phone left a mark on their trousers. At this point the manageress said "i've never seen this before" so my mate said "what,,, you've never seen dust" And she chucked him out saying it was cocain Stupid slut

FPMSL.

So in other words, "we've been wrong and dont want to look like pratts so we'll satisfy our own egos by saying the dust in your mobile is Cocaine. "

[Edited on 05-07-2004 by liam_nufc]
Lynny

5th Jul 04 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah been in blu bambu loads, not keen on it there tho. i know a canny few of the bouncers in town and theyre sound, but this was in horners down chester-le-street, bouncers there are normally arseholes
Gavin
Premium Member

5th Jul 04 at 17:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pmsl....

pew pew pew pewwwww
Andy_S

5th Jul 04 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When the Bouncers search you in some clubs in manchester, if they find any drugs on you, as long as your not dealing, they will just take them off you and leave you in the club. They then sell the drugs themselves to known dealers in the club lol, good way to make some extra cash lol
Colin

5th Jul 04 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bouncer caught me taking a line once in the toilets in a club....was only me in them I asked him if he wanted 1, he laughed and said no thanks if I wasnt working I would......and left me to it
Marc

5th Jul 04 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Bouncer caught me having a wank once in the toilets in a club....was only me in them I asked him if he wanted to join me , he laughed and said no thanks if I wasnt working I would......and left me to it

Colin

5th Jul 04 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
quote:
Bouncer caught me having a wank once in the toilets in a club....was only me in them I asked him if he wanted to join me , he laughed and said no thanks if I wasnt working I would......and left me to it

Wish I was the bouncer

Marc

5th Jul 04 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Smiffie

5th Jul 04 at 20:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

@ this thread
Red_SXi

5th Jul 04 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ultra_corsa
lol thats sum fcuked up sh!t!! wot club was it mate?

Jumpin Jacks
foster11984

5th Jul 04 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they are twats in jumpin jacks, one of my mates looks a bit scruffy sometimes, hes not got the best dress sense on the world.
we was walkin into jumpin jacks once and the woman bouncer said 'looks like a stoner, search him', she didnt even try and say it slighly, just said it normally and everyone could hear it. neway they searched him and found nothin

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » LOL at my friends reason for being thrown out of a club last night...... 24 database queries in 0.0133431 seconds