corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Just as well Drew is over 21

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just as well Drew is over 21
vibrio
Banned

User status: Offline
7th Jul 04 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/3872691.stm
Graham

7th Jul 04 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pablo

7th Jul 04 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lynny

7th Jul 04 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant see it happenin tbh, and if it does no way will it make that much of a difference round here, the majority or the underage drinkers who cause the bothe retc, dont go into the pubs and clubs, theyre the one whos hang about on the streets and many of them are in 'gangs' with several over 21's, or just steal the alcohol off their parents at home
Dom

7th Jul 04 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

on serious note, i cant see this happening, because landlords/clubs/bars will loose too much money over this and will also cause a massive up-roar. Plus it seems that its following the steps of american and the comments about blair being the little dog of bush will be brought up etc etc

Personally though, it will fucking suck....and even though it might cut down some drink related crime, it will just increase it in others - if the 18 yr olds arnt out getting pissed and having a laugh, then what are they going to do instead?
Lynny

7th Jul 04 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they'll have to start ID'n EVERYONE to make it effective, theres an over 21 bar in newcastle called quilted camel which we alwyas go in, not once have i ever been ID'd there, yet my mate who is 24 often gets id'd there, tis a weird system
TNM

7th Jul 04 at 13:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

most places would close down if they couldnt sell to under 21's!

18-21 is a maaaaaaasive section of the club and bar trade!
Craig 01

7th Jul 04 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't believe that. Soon we won't b able to drink at any age, wot we guna do then?
I can't live without booze.
Lynny

7th Jul 04 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

before u knwo it we'l be dirving on the right side of the road and singing to the stars and stripes
Craig 01

7th Jul 04 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll die before i do that
Tom

7th Jul 04 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

feck the politicians

i'm ok tho cos' i'm 21 so I wouyldn't actually care
Dom

7th Jul 04 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Lynny
they'll have to start ID'n EVERYONE to make it effective, theres an over 21 bar in newcastle called quilted camel which we alwyas go in, not once have i ever been ID'd there, yet my mate who is 24 often gets id'd there, tis a weird system

aye, but most of the time lass's get in anyways...ive seen this everywhere, even lass's i know who are 16 still get into ID'ing clubs, usually by lowering their tops abit and flashing abit of boobage and flesh

quote:
before u knwo it we'l be dirving on the right side of the road and singing to the stars and stripes

yea. they wish
Lynny

7th Jul 04 at 13:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VisibleMan
quote:

aye, but most of the time lass's get in anyways...ive seen this everywhere, even lass's i know who are 16 still get into ID'ing clubs, usually by lowering their tops abit and flashing abit of boobage and flesh

what about when the bouncers are female?
Dom

7th Jul 04 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

ive never experienced female bouncers infact ive never seen one in my whole life but tbh, chance is there is always a bloke at the door (even if a female is there) and they will just let you in. Even when i was up in newcastle a few weeks back, a few ladies walked in and they were deffo not 18, yet i get fucking ID'ed and so does one of my bros mates who is 29

edit: my point of flashing boobage etc doesnt just go for bouncer. I was speaking to a lass about how she failed her driving test twice and on the third attempt, wore a lower cut top and a extremely short skirt (ie: could see nickers) and she passed

[Edited on 07-07-2004 by VisibleMan]
TNM

7th Jul 04 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:

Ive got a few friends who are bouncers and they let girls in who they say look 18 but they know they are not. and they over rule the female bouncers. they would rather stop lads going in as they are the ones that cause trouble. I know a girl that has been clubbing since she was only just 15 because she is blond fit and has massive tits and so she alaways gets in!
Lynny

7th Jul 04 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

ive never experienced female bouncers infact ive never seen one in my whole life but tbh, chance is there is always a bloke at the door (even if a female is there) and they will just let you in. Even when i was up in newcastle a few weeks back, a few ladies walked in and they were deffo not 18, yet i get fucking ID'ed and so does one of my bros mates who is 29

we've got loads of female bouncers round here! and i often find that males and females get ID'd the same, i go out drinkin in a big group of males and females, bout 15-20 of us, all aged 17-33, and we find if one gets ID'd, we all do. depends what mood the bouncer is in tho too
Dom

7th Jul 04 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by TNM
quote:
quote:
quote:

Ive got a few friends who are bouncers and they let girls in who they say look 18 but they know they are not. and they over rule the female bouncers. they would rather stop lads going in as they are the ones that cause trouble. I know a girl that has been clubbing since she was only just 15 because she is blond fit and has massive tits and so she alaways gets in!

another example is my mates sister, shes 13 (looks 16-17 mind and drinks beer like a fucking fat bastard ) and she gets in places all the time although she is pretty good looking...but 13!!
Lynny

7th Jul 04 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aye my mates little sister is also 13 and gets in some places fine, she also looks a canny bit older. TNM did make a good point tho, it is USUALLY (im not saying always), the boys who cause the bother
Colin

7th Jul 04 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PMSL well im ok
J da Silva

7th Jul 04 at 14:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it will increase crime if anything else, think about it, whats more of a buzz? drinking illegally or legally?
they will still drink, but be in more of a foul mood when they do it
S1MON

7th Jul 04 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

exactly
Adam

8th Jul 04 at 05:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by TNM
quote:
quote:
quote:

another example is my mates sister, shes 13 (looks 16-17 mind and drinks beer like a fucking fat bastard ) and she gets in places all the time although she is pretty good looking...but 13!!

That's just wrong If you go out on the pull and think people will have been id'd so should be old enough etc then you find out you've pulled a 13yr old

It's wrong I tell you!
J da Silva

8th Jul 04 at 08:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

adam i've actually witnessed this, mate pulled a decent bird, took her home with our other mate, i was still out on the piss with other friends, anyway they both poked her, next day we went for a drink in the afternoon about half past 3ish and she walked past us with her school uniform on

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Just as well Drew is over 21 23 database queries in 0.2458820 seconds