corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Urgent brake cylider help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Urgent brake cylider help
Siberia

User status: Offline
   9th Jul 04 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant the the cnuting thig off cant get me spanner or a socket onto the nut that holds it on theres no space is there any other way of getting this off. i'll get a hack saw out on a min

[Edited on 09-07-2004 by Siberia]
Big Col

User status: Offline
9th Jul 04 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had the same problem but mine was in a lot worse condition than yours.

In the end I just left the body of the old cylinder on and fitted the new seals pistons etc from the new cylinder to the original one.

New Poll