corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » <<<< Loadsa Corsa Goodies F/S >>>>>

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author <<<< Loadsa Corsa Goodies F/S >>>>>
SilverSport1.4

User status: Offline
   11th Jul 04 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After my Sport going to heaven back in March, I have a garage full of parts that are no use to me as I have bought a Clio 16v. I may have other parts when I turn the garage out properly. I have tried to give the most accurate and honest description of the parts possible. I can e-mail pictures if anybody wishes. All prices include P&P unless otherwise stated. U2U me for more details.

> Alloys: 16" Dare V5's, Smoked chrome finish, Few minor scratches on 2, No kerbing, wrapped in 195/45 Uniroyal Rainsports with good tread all round. Slight rubbing on tyres where they hit plastic arch occasionally. Buyer must arrange collection. £300

>Pipercross Induction Kit- slight damage where it rubbbed on bracket creating minor hole, just needs to be wrapped in electrical tape or rubber- sounds and works as normal. Off a 1.4 Sport. No bracket either hence £30

>Smoked rear clusters. Bought from Regal a year ago, mint condition. £60

>-40mm Gmax Lowering Springs- these are very low springs. Any one who saw my car on them will tell you they lowered it about -60mm. Looked wicked! £35

>Polished Sparco Strut Brace £50

>Electric Sunroof Motor and Surround. Converts standard Corsa sunroof into electric jobby. Does tilt and full open. Easy to fit. Looks wicked. £35

>Standard Corsa Headlights- One has minor hole in top, not visible unless bonnet is open. Could be solved with a drop of superglue. Other wise VGC. £25

>Fiat Marea Rear Wiper- Direct replacement for the standard Corsa 'Claw'. A subtle but smart mod for the back of the car. £20

KITcorsa

12th Jul 04 at 00:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SilverSport1.4

>Fiat Marea Rear Wiper- Direct replacement for the standard Corsa 'Claw'. A subtle but smart mod for the back of the car. £20

you can get these from scrappy for pennies or from fiet for £5
KITcorsa

12th Jul 04 at 00:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what smoked rear lights are they??

what engine will the strut brace fit??? any pics??
Gregor

12th Jul 04 at 00:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u sent
keninski

12th Jul 04 at 09:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

interested in the strut brace and springs mate, r the springs too low to fit 17s under??
Gregor

12th Jul 04 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you get my u2u mate ?
SilverSport1.4

13th Jul 04 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just replying to U"U's guys. Can anyone put some piccys of my car up if I email them to show the wheels??
Gregor

13th Jul 04 at 22:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i can

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » <<<< Loadsa Corsa Goodies F/S >>>>> 25 database queries in 0.0120342 seconds