corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Rollercoasters

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rollercoasters
Nath

User status: Offline
12th Jul 04 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

0-120mph in 4 secs followed by 400 foot vertically up including a 270 degree twist then straight back down (with 270degree twist) again at a terminal velocity of 120mph is hardly tame

Although i get what you mean, not like your gonna die on them so in theory you shouldnt be scared. It isnt gonna hurt you and you cant fall etc... Still it gets the heart going though
GREG 1

12th Jul 04 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

scary
Paul_J

12th Jul 04 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
0-120mph in 4 secs followed by 400 foot vertically up including a 270 degree twist then straight back down (with 270degree twist) again at a terminal velocity of 120mph is hardly tame

Although i get what you mean, not like your gonna die on them so in theory you shouldnt be scared. It isnt gonna hurt you and you cant fall etc... Still it gets the heart going though

Yeh but its more a case of screaming with joy, rather than shitting my pants

I'm also very scare of heights So what I should be scared of, is not of dying on the rollercoaster - as its not gonna happen. I should be scared of it going 10-7 (breaking down) at 400 ft and having to do a evacuation

We've just got a really tall rollercoaster this year at work (tall and fast for the park, nothing compared to these coasters) and all the little kids are shitting themselves when I'm heightchecking them or loading them etc ...

The thing is I'm shitting myself, as if the thing goes 10-7 I have to climb up some wobbly spiral stairs and perform a evacuation
Nath

12th Jul 04 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I really want to go to Cedar Point (OH, USA)................ Just been on a few flight websites as well as http://www.cedarpoint.com and it'll cost about £600 for 5 days in Sandusky, OH, including flights, 2 day park pass, and accomodation. Not too bad really. Could be less if i could find cheaper flights.
Marc D

14th Jul 04 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tea cups are better!!!!!!!!!!!
Joff

14th Jul 04 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, swans

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Rollercoasters 23 database queries in 0.0106661 seconds