corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Screwing..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Screwing..
Patrick

User status: Offline
16th Jul 04 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just came back from the loo and was about to walk back into the office when I heard two of the people in there talking about me. This new girl was bitching about me saying I wasn't helping her out with basement weeding (pathetic little job). Her and her manager then proceeded to slag me off saying how much better she is to me and how he has recommended her to the board of directors to recieve a bonus. He then proceeded to say that if he wanted something done he would go to her first, then someone else, then someone else, then erm, erm, trying to think of everyone elses name then me last. Calling me laughing boy and not by my real name. Then they went on to pick every last bit about me that they don't like and went on about that, with little knowledge that I was in fact outside listening to every word they were saying.

The fact of the matter is, I have lots of work to do, lots, so can't go down into the basement all the time to do a stupid, waste of time, project! She has fuck all to do and is constantly up his arse.

FUCKING SCREWING.

Just went through to my manager and asked for a quick chat, walked straight past the two of them and walked into the back room with my manager and proceeded to tell him exactly what I had heard and how pissed off I was. He told me that the bloke was full of shit and that he was happy with my performance and understands how much work I have to do. Also said that she was lazy, has nothing to do all day and finished off by saying that he was recommending me for my progression when I get my next appraisal!
ed

16th Jul 04 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shoulda busted in on the two fuckers and told them to STFU...
Forever_Hatter

16th Jul 04 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks
Jason Iles

16th Jul 04 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats shit mate, I hate back stabbing two faced cocks like that
TNM

16th Jul 04 at 13:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shit in a bag and leave it on her desk. steaming hot!
Dom

16th Jul 04 at 13:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 1800ed

aye...couldnt have said it better although you probably did the best and just told the main-man about the two-faced cocks
J da Silva

16th Jul 04 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok
Marc

16th Jul 04 at 13:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I cant believe you didnt go and kick off with them Patricia
Siberia

16th Jul 04 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my job is full of little fcukers like that.. that would stab ya in the back to get up the ladder likkle cnuts.
Pablo

16th Jul 04 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

back stabbing cock end, jus saying wot the bird wants to hear to get a piece
Patrick

16th Jul 04 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 1800ed

Yeah, could of done that but thought it was best to stay put so that I could hear everything they had to say, rather than just some!
Shelly
Premium Member

16th Jul 04 at 14:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its great when you let someone know you've just heard what they said about you, cos they suck up no end afterwards
Patrick

16th Jul 04 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
I cant believe you didnt go and kick off with them Patricia

Was a bit too pissed off to storm in, might of done something I regret in the heat of the moment and make things worse. He has no say in my future or prospects so thought I'd go straight to my manager and tell him what was what. Also, to let him know what sort of person his colleague was incase he wanted to talk to him in the future. The head of department came in about 5 minutes later and asked the said man to come into his office. He was away for about 10 minutes and has been very quiet since his return!

Still pissed off though. I fucking hate back stabbing, two faced bastards! He always talks to me like he is my best mate and is never negative to me and then turns like this! Fuck the usual football conversations in the mornings now!
--Dave--
Banned

16th Jul 04 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good luck on the progression matey
MatthewR

16th Jul 04 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

U should have said "if im so crap why do u want my help anyway"
followed by
"fuck you"
Patrick

16th Jul 04 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --Dave--
Good luck on the progression matey

It's been long overdue mate. I'm the only one left out of our lot that hasn't got it yet!

Should be ready for the September board though..
Patrick

16th Jul 04 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Evisu
followed by
"fuck you"

The girl was just out of the office and he needed something done so asked me.

I said..

''Sorry Mark, I'm off home now. I notice Natalie isn't here so why don't you ask someone else on the list considering I was bottom of it."
greycorsa

16th Jul 04 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick
quote:
Originally posted by Evisu
followed by
"fuck you"

The girl was just out of the office and he needed something done so asked me.

I said..

''Sorry Mark, I'm off home now. I notice Natalie isn't here so why don't you ask someone else on the list considering I was bottom of it."

lol

i h8 mofos like that
Je11ybubb1es

16th Jul 04 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there's a woman at work who is a grade above me who is nice to my face but bitches about me to our manager. the funny thing is she makes it obvious when she's going to bitch about me, like when i did a big loan for one of her customers sue had suggested in the morning going down the mortgage route, as would be cheaper than 25k loan. however when i spoke to the cust she said she didnt want to add to her mortgage as this was her debts and the mortgage was her husbands (25k loan with protection more points towards target than mort) so i did the loan. after i'd seen her sue came in, saw the loan agreement and walked out of my office straight into our managers room and slammed the door. obvious what she was doing and straight after she came out my manager came and told me exactly what she said.

then the next morning she's all nice to me pisses me off completely.
Lynny

16th Jul 04 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by P4UL
back stabbing cock end, jus saying wot the bird wants to hear to get a piece

and uv never tried this??
Pablo

16th Jul 04 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No
vibrio
Banned

16th Jul 04 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick
Just came back from the loo and was about to walk back into the office when I heard two of the people in there talking about me. This new girl was bitching about me saying I wasn't helping her out with basement weeding (pathetic little job). Her and her manager then proceeded to slag me off saying how much better she is to me and how he has recommended her to the board of directors to recieve a bonus. He then proceeded to say that if he wanted something done he would go to her first, then someone else, then someone else, then erm, erm, trying to think of everyone elses name then me last. Calling me laughing boy and not by my real name. Then they went on to pick every last bit about me that they don't like and went on about that, with little knowledge that I was in fact outside listening to every word they were saying.

The fact of the matter is, I have lots of work to do, lots, so can't go down into the basement all the time to do a stupid, waste of time, project! She has fuck all to do and is constantly up his arse.

FUCKING SCREWING.

Just went through to my manager and asked for a quick chat, walked straight past the two of them and walked into the back room with my manager and proceeded to tell him exactly what I had heard and how pissed off I was. He told me that the bloke was full of shit and that he was happy with my performance and understands how much work I have to do. Also said that she was lazy, has nothing to do all day and finished off by saying that he was recommending me for my progression when I get my next appraisal!

then he went next door, laughed with this other boss and had a 3-way with the girl

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Screwing.. 23 database queries in 0.1002660 seconds