corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » disclaimer re big brother

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author disclaimer re big brother
TNM

User status: Offline
21st Jul 04 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
Originally posted by TNM
she just needs a good kicking along with the he she.

jason and victor deserve to win after being in the same house as a load of twats from 10 weeks.

Jason and victor are twats. the whole house is full of twats. not even drew would get in

Greasemonkey

21st Jul 04 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If i was jason and was told Nadia WAS a man i would walk straight up to IT and smash IT in the face, end of the day IT"S is still a MAN.
Oh and if i was in the house i probably would have slapped michelle already stupid UGLY Fat fuking slag
Jules S
Premium Member

21st Jul 04 at 10:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i really want to see the look on jasons face when he finds out he licked jam off a shemales tits
L330wnz

21st Jul 04 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

muhahahaha

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » disclaimer re big brother 23 database queries in 0.0114081 seconds