corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Bloody Off day yesterday

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bloody Off day yesterday
Greasemonkey

User status: Offline
23rd Jul 04 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dunno about you guys but yesterday in Leicester we had huge thunderstorms, im talking rain like you aint ever seen before, it was horrendous, there was rivers flowing down the streets and everything.
ANYWAY, driving home doing 20mph in a 60 with wipers on full still carnt see shit, i come round a corner hit a big puddle hear a scraping, stop car get out one of my jacking point covers is hanging off my GSI skirts, thought great that was lucky, put it in the car and drove off again.
i went round the next bend which dipped right down then back up again and was confronted with a HUGE load of water, i drove through it and heard summit, got 200yeards up the road and thought, i better look, got out and low and behold, i had NO skirts on my GSI, every thing GONE all i am confronted with is 16odd clips and rivets each side !!!, i think shit and turn round and go back, they were no where to be seen!!!!!
Anyway the HUGE puddle was draining over the verge, what had happened was the skirts had floated off over the verge and dropped 10ft into the river
30minutes later i was home weilding a set of side skirts and soaked from the waist down after juming in!!!!!, skirts are fine and back on, just my phone in my pocket that fooked
Real Bad Day
Paul_J

23rd Jul 04 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha brilliant that you jumped in the river to save your skirts

Shame it happened in the first place though
Siberia

23rd Jul 04 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Greasemonkey
Dunno about you guys but yesterday in Leicester we had huge thunderstorms, im talking rain like you aint ever seen before, it was horrendous, there was rivers flowing down the streets and everything.
ANYWAY, driving home doing 20mph in a 60 with wipers on full still carnt see shit, i come round a corner hit a big puddle hear a scraping, stop car get out one of my jacking point covers is hanging off my GSI skirts, thought great that was lucky, put it in the car and drove off again.
i went round the next bend which dipped right down then back up again and was confronted with a HUGE load of water, i drove through it and heard summit, got 200yeards up the road and thought, i better look, got out and low and behold, i had NO skirts on my GSI, every thing GONE all i am confronted with is 16odd clips and rivets each side !!!, i think shit and turn round and go back, they were no where to be seen!!!!!
Anyway the HUGE puddle was draining over the verge, what had happened was the skirts had floated off over the verge and dropped 10ft into the river
30minutes later i was home weilding a set of side skirts and soaked from the waist down after juming in!!!!!, skirts are fine and back on, just my phone in my pocket that fooked
Real Bad Day

that would have been priceless to see
Pablo

23rd Jul 04 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shame but heehee
Greasemonkey

23rd Jul 04 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PMSL it was funny, i was giggling to my self at the time i looked a right TWAT, never mind shit happens, ordering some sikaflex so the fookers never come off again, no way was i gonna let em go
Siberia

23rd Jul 04 at 12:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i can just imagine when u got down to the water... jeroonnnnnimooooooooo *Splash*

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Bloody Off day yesterday 23 database queries in 0.0099969 seconds