corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » A serious post from me! how many people have though about killing themselves before?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author A serious post from me! how many people have though about killing themselves before?
TNM

User status: Offline
25th Jul 04 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I mean properly killnig them selves not like oh i wish i was dead sort of things?

Graham

25th Jul 04 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

once or twice at my lowest point of my life but got over that now
frenchcorsa@work

25th Jul 04 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

same as Graham, I think that it is "normal" when you are a teenager...
but when you become an adult you think in a different way...
Graham

25th Jul 04 at 17:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh, it was at really low points in life, when parents were splittin up, finished with long term girlfriend, work probs etc
Jodi_the_g

25th Jul 04 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have tried to a couple of times in the past hanging myself, choping my hand off (well almost) luckly there was a special perosn there to sort me out and make me see that they was something to work for
Peaky

25th Jul 04 at 18:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never. I've had friends who have died without the choice so I won't insult them by taking away something they couldn't have, no matter how miserable I feel.
Anton2K3

25th Jul 04 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never....no matter how bad things seem, there is always something to carry on for.
mav

25th Jul 04 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

never.....life is not something to be taken for granted...

there is always somebody worse off than yourself...................
Je11ybubb1es

25th Jul 04 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

once, but then i thought of all the people who, even though it doesnt seem like it at the time would be devastated if i had gone through with it
Je11ybubb1es

25th Jul 04 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh i dont think i would have had the guts to do it anyway
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

25th Jul 04 at 20:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

never, fools ways out imho and think of the people it would ruin around you.
koolkorsa

25th Jul 04 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

killing urself is completely selfish thing to do. Think about the effect it would have on your family, friends etc. And especially people who may feel guilty for not cheering you up, or for causing you to be upset. They've got to live through those feelings for years to come.
mav

25th Jul 04 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

^^
Je11ybubb1es

25th Jul 04 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by T1NK
I have b4 when my bf died a few months ago, i just wanted to be with him i didnt want to be on my own wiv his baby, i took aload of pills luckily a friend found me and got me to hospital on time and luckily my baby was ok, I still sometimes think about it when im feeling down but my babys keeping me from doing it now, i see my bf in her and i know that hes looking down on us.

thats exactly it, you got to think of other people when you feel like that. how old was your bf?
Je11ybubb1es

25th Jul 04 at 20:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that's so bad. i had a friend who died of stomach cancer at 24. found out on the friday the following wednesday he had died. so sad but the silver lining is your little tyke
Je11ybubb1es

25th Jul 04 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i did actually have a friend that killed himself. hung himself in the loft whilst his parents were away on hols, his 12 yr old brother found him. he'd run up huge gambling debts. the night before he died he'd put £300 in a fruit machine. had a 6 week old baby at the time too.
TNM

25th Jul 04 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i worked my self in to a state last year. split up with my girlfiend after two years and spent months beating my self up over it then slept with her again when she was seeing some one else and then slept with her best mate the same day and the found out a few months later at the same time as i ran in to money problems and mates were all moving off to uni and i didnt think there was much else left! i was suffering from depression. my parents have never found out what happened but a few of my close friends helped my thoght it and now i look at it i think it would have been the cowards way out!

I have had two friedns die in the last few years. one was 19 when she died and the other was 20 brings it all home.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » A serious post from me! how many people have though about killing themselves before? 23 database queries in 0.0105579 seconds