corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Illusion Autostyle

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Illusion Autostyle
Ian S

User status: Offline
28th Jul 04 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pvd used the same "its the suppliers fault" as well

not every company lies, you are just talking shite kolin, get your head out of his arse
Colin

28th Jul 04 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by welshdude
Well I dont know about you but I hate being lied to, and Illusion have lied to me countless times which I find distgusting. When and If I get my money back then I will being going to Steinmetz Direct.

Also how do you know that they haven't got stock of my skirts.....you don't so don't comment on the situation.

Yes I do know him and his business hierarchy and I know that most things are not kept in stock and are sent out directly to the customer

Have you contacted Steinmetz to ask delivery time from them?
glasgow_corsa_c

28th Jul 04 at 15:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Couldnt have put it anybetter.
Colin

28th Jul 04 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ian Storey

not every company lies, you are just talking shite kolin, get your head out of his arse

All companies will use this line.....they all use the same supplier.

I dont have my head in his arse, im telling people why there waiting ages for there parts
welshdude

28th Jul 04 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kolin
quote:
Originally posted by welshdude
Well I dont know about you but I hate being lied to, and Illusion have lied to me countless times which I find distgusting. When and If I get my money back then I will being going to Steinmetz Direct.

Also how do you know that they haven't got stock of my skirts.....you don't so don't comment on the situation.

Yes I do know him and his business hierarchy and I know that most things are not kept in stock and are sent out directly to the customer

Have you contacted Steinmetz to ask delivery time from them?

No I haven't contacted Steinmetz Direct yet. If you "know him and his business hierarchy" then tell him from me that he needs to sort his customer service skills out.

I wouldn't have minded so much if he told me the truth and that they haven't received the goods yet, but why lie to me? It could have taken xx amount of days off work waiting for the goods to arrive as promised (good thing I didn't)

I can't understand how you can back such a crook up
vibrio
Banned

28th Jul 04 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

I dont have my head in his arse, im telling people why there waiting ages for there parts

no you have your cock in it

[Edited on 28-07-2004 by vibrio]
Colin

28th Jul 04 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
quote:
quote:

no you have your cock in it

[Edited on 28-07-2004 by vibrio]

Your next
M2RTY

28th Jul 04 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry but no matter how nice or not someone is in person, running a business is a completely different kettle of fish

the fact that they can not get half decent customer relations with most people will be the prime factor for them not lasting long as a bad rep is hard to shift.

if they had half a brain they would say that something would take 3 weeks to arrive if their supplyer only said two

this gives them a week extra incase of problems and also the customer will be pleased to see quicker then quoted delivery times

cowboys dont last long
Matt.H

28th Jul 04 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had probs with them...put a thread up on ere and it was trashed for "legal reasons"
drunkenfool

28th Jul 04 at 17:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im sorry kolin, but 4 1/2 months between ordering a simple set of dials and then finally getting a refund is disgusting, doesnt matter how nice scott may be in person.
Hammy

29th Jul 04 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Another thing I would like to add to this thread is the fact that I ordered a FULL bodykit - this included front and rear bumpers (received) side skirts (received) Arches (received) Mesh for holes in front/ rear bumper and side skirts... ONE sheet of Type VR Competition Grill Mesh received - I doubt it will even cover the front bumper, never mind the rear and the side skirts.

And APPARENTLY this is all you get with the kit - IS THIS TRUE?

Still waiting for a 'fitting kit' for the bodykit, and still waiting for my £175 that I was over charged.

STILL waiting (1 month now) for Illusion to collect and replace Neon Lights and Manual Wing Mirrors in order for them to replace them...

The list is never ending, I agree with everyone who is saying Illusion's after care and general customer service is poor, however, I don't think we should turn this into a slanging match.

The point of this thread is to highlight what has went wrong, in order for something to be done about it.

A little bit of honesty goes a long way, and I am yet to receive that from Illusion. I have had to phone them EVERYDAY for the past month and I am still sitting here without a full order.

I don't mind waiting, but at least should feel they are doing all they can for me, and at the minute they really aren't - as if they were, they would have collected and replaced the smashed neons, and sent me electric wing mirrors like I ordered!

(On another 'plesant' note, I got my money back from PVD, all £850 of it...)

Ojc

29th Jul 04 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seems like he is over charging lots of people with the intention of never paying it back.
boyracer2002

29th Jul 04 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
I have his mobile No. too, usually get texts off him when he's pissed
lol yep and me, really sound guy been good with me and mates when sending stuff out, i cant complain about the company, really busy thoto get through to.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Illusion Autostyle 23 database queries in 0.1471770 seconds