corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ha ha Bristol

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ha ha Bristol
Nismo

User status: Offline
30th Jul 04 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is in the Top 10 Chav Towns

http://www.chavtowns.co.uk/modules.php?name=Top

Jase this is because of you
L330wnz

30th Jul 04 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

croydons so bad its on there twice
Nismo

30th Jul 04 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jason Iles

30th Jul 04 at 11:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The guys - where do i start? Traccy bottoms of course, or maybe some form of combat trouser with the top 15 inches of their calvins poking out the top. In fact some of them wear their trousers so low they should be classified as shoes. The caps...oh yes the classic burberry with that lovely tuft of hair poking out the front due to the obligatory angle of 38 degrees. Usually some sort of vest top or tracksuit top, and everythign HAS to have a label on it. Add to that a lovely gold chain or maybe a silver chain with a big cross hanging off it and there you go. Again multiple replicas wondering around, most of them have a fag permanently hanging out the corner of their mouths - for some reason i usually spot this first, maybe it's because I'm a smoker too, maybe it's a primeval instinct to avoid scum.

It is me
L330wnz

30th Jul 04 at 11:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fucking ace!
Jason Iles

30th Jul 04 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ollie your not from Bristol are you -

Let's start with the cars - now we have a fair smattering of the old lowered novas with the gold hubcaps but the trend of late seems to be those hubcaps that spin round of their own accord, even when the car is stationary. Yeah cool man ). Said enough already havn't i. Add to that huge spoilers that even have the manufacturers laughing themselves silly when they leave the factory and the seemingly obligatory blue downlighters and you get the general idea.
Nismo

30th Jul 04 at 11:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Iwas out the other day up the skate park tryiong to get backinto the swing of things and some lad said oh i can do this ill teach you how to do and being a chav i said come here i can teach you sumit , he came over he goes "what " i pulled his hat off his head and put it back on straight i said there i have teached you how to wear a hat properlly and he looked confused and skated off

damm chavs
Jason Iles

30th Jul 04 at 11:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

L330wnz

30th Jul 04 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ScottyBrum

30th Jul 04 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And Number 1 in the top 10 Chaviest brand names goes to...........

It's at the bottom of that page that lists the Chav towns, So do yourselfs a favour and Burn your Burberry now!
L330wnz

30th Jul 04 at 11:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fing is that lot probably cost a bomb and he looks stupid wot a poof!
dave17

30th Jul 04 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i live 5min away from croydon
Tom

30th Jul 04 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh nice i'm going to woking on sunday for 3 days

"I see Sheerwater in Woking has already had a mention but to really put it into context you have to realise that Sheerwater is just one of a number of rancid shitholes which make up the festering pus ridding corpse that is Woking.
The town centre is full of the scum. You cannot shop without be behind some dirty bunch of leisure suit wearing tossers spouting their inbred comments about Ingerland, 50 Cents or the film Torque. There idea of a discussion is who can shout the loudest and I note the new chav fashion of not wearing anything under their tracksuit tops, so it can be whipped of at a moments notice for a fight, or if they spill some glue on it which doesnt go up their noses.
They gravitate towards the town centre from the outskirt towns of Old Woking, Maybury and other such doomed estates, which only exist to turn out generation after generation of the pikey jisim monkeys.
The favourite night time stomping ground for these goldie wearing zombies is Chertsey Road, which is full of Chav pubs.
To put it into perspective, in Chertsey Road last year there were over 300 reported incidents to the police! Can you imagine the amount of incidents that wernt reported?
In conclusion, you cant polish a turd and Wokings the biggest, steamest pile of dogshit in gods creation.
I think they should have a chav cull, perhaps like they do with seals and we could all beat them to death with clubs. Cunts.
"

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Ha ha Bristol 23 database queries in 0.0893250 seconds